For Sale 80 Series Parts (Garage Clean-up) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello
I am selling the following parts off of a 94 80 series. All parts are used and in good working condition when removed from vehicle. I will consider any reasonable offers! :bounce: PM me your email for photos if needed. Thanks! :cheers:

1) Rear heater unit (whole unit from under passenger seat) $35.00

2) Passenger side rear taillight with a hairline crack on the red part of the lens. It does not take on water. The crack is mostly on the inside of the lens. Its not that noticable $40.00

3) Front amber marker lights (Under headlights), lens is a little faided but overall they are in good condition, $40.00 for the pair

4) PAIR System containing the following parts: Air Intake Silencer (attaches directly to the air filter housing), Upper & Lower hose with clamps, Pair Reed Assembly, Air Pipe) Everything is in great condition. $85.00

5) Alternator w/pulley (Toyota), works perfect! $75.00 SOLD!

6) Fan Clutch Aftermarket (black shaft), works perfect! $55.00

7) Water Pump, works perfect! $45.00

8) Radiator Hose's (number 1,2,&3) $20.00 for all

9) EGR Valve Assembly $55.00

10) Cap & Rotor $20.00

11) Radiator (Dual Core) was purchased brand new and was only in the vehicle for 6 months. It is an aluminum core radiatior with plastick upper & lower tanks. It also has the cooler built into it $125.00 SOLD!

12) Center Cross Member in good condition. NOT bent or damaged! The transmission mount is not included. $125.00

Last edited:
Subscribing ... no money now, but when I do I'm hitting you up !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom