80 series parts - Engine, trany, seats, ect (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Misc. 80 Series parts - updated 5/3/09

anti-lock modulator 100
abs sensors 75 a piece
Master Cylinder 40
Front Calipers 75
air box 30
shifter 30
Wiper motor 25
Radius arms 200
shocks 40 set of 4
ds and ps switches - 40

Set of 6 seat belts 60 - sold
Engine 1200 - sold
Transmission 500 - sold
Transfercase 300 - sold

Front Seats 400 - sold
Center Row 300 - sold
3rd Row 200 - sold

All from the '94 w/ 17,000 miles that I parted out - I gave up the parting out thread as it was too much to keep up with. All of these items are out of the truck and ready to box and ship. The big stuff will take a little doing on shipping obviously. I'll knock something off if someone wants to buy the tranny and t-case together, or the whole set of seats. If the tranny sells before the transmission - I'll likely keep the t-case. The only reason I'm not keeping the engine is cause I need the $$$ more than I need a back-up engine right now.
abs control.jpg
air cleaner.jpg
brake calipers - front.jpg

Last edited:
ignore the mess in the garage ;)
master cylinder 1.jpg
master cylinder 2.jpg
Shifter.JPG

more....
wiper motor 1.jpg
wiper motor 2.jpg
seats.JPG

I may be interested in the tranny and possibly the engine, depending on condition and freight charges. Do you have any history on the vehicle?

I may be interested in the tranny and possibly the engine, depending on condition and freight charges. Do you have any history on the vehicle?

Vehicle was rolled with 17,000 on the odo. Someone bought it wrecked thinking they were going to make a rock crawer or hunting buggy out of it. It was a hit in the front with a major roll - not a straight piece of sheet metal on the truck and only one rear window survived in tact. Considering the condition of the other parts I've taken off the vehicle, I have no reason not to believe the 17K that the odo was showing when I bought the truck last year. To make my life easy in my garage, the engine is sorta stil in the frame. What I mean by that is that I don't have an engine stand, so I just chopped the frame on either side of the engine mounts and put casters on the whole deal.

I can crate and ship, though I'm no expert so might take a little patience. Or, a bunch of the green country cruiser members are going to Moab this year, might be able to catch a ride with one of them, and have someone bring it the rest of the way from there. I know my brother has gotton some cheap rides on parts this way - but obviously you're relying on the kindness of strangers, and the timing of events.

here's the rear emergency/ parking brake assembly, how clean this is is part of why I believe the 17K on the odo (That and who is going to mess with an odo after a wreck ;) ).
parking%20brake.JPG

Have you already sold the rear locking third member?

do you have window switches, drivers master window and door lock switch assembly? If the master cylinder buyer flakes let me know. Thanks.

"motor-sale pending" did it sell? or is it still available? thanks

do you have window switches, drivers master window and door lock switch assembly? If the master cylinder buyer flakes let me know. Thanks.

ds and ps switches - $40 +shipping
switches.jpg

"motor-sale pending" did it sell? or is it still available? thanks

an agreement has been reached, but until he's paid, it's not really sold - once he's paid or backed out, I'll update - thanks

parts

Do you have the factory aluminum wheel center caps?

need air intake hose

how much shipped to 59047. pics and price and I'll get back to you, PM me if you like. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom