80 series parting out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE: I will be selling parts off that i dont ever plan on using including:
small items that break on occasion like your window motor stuff, etc
interior and exterior pieces, keeping most switches for accy's
extra suspension stuff(no axles): links, rods, front ds, arms

basically lmk what you need and ill tell you yay or nay....:cheers:

Well I think im going to part it out. I'd like to offer all my Alamo and Austin brethren first dibs, let me know what you would like and ill let you know whether im keeping that part or selling. So far the parts that are spoken for or im sure im keeping are:

axles and related locker stuff
tranny and t-case
head
wheels and tires
drive shafts

In my other post I mentioned its a pile..well it is as a whole but individual parts look good.
Details:
1994 Land Cruiser, all stock
Silver metallic w/ brown leather interior
Engine has rod knock but runs
Interior is pretty ragged, exterior is mostly straight except for pass. doors with some pinstriping and scratches. Overall it was a street rig, some off road, owned by a youngster with no love for what he drove..hence a land cruiser death at the young age of 200k miles :( LMK what you need via pm with a reasonable offer and its yours..ill pull it off asap as the truck is not at my house but close. Ill be taking some pics soon.

Last edited:
its the whole reason i drove a 12 hour day, but everything is for sale for the right price :flipoff2:

I need a drivers mirror and a drivers window motor and gears. I'll shoot ya a PM with price.

sorry, i decided a couple days ago im going to keep it as a whole parts truck just for me :)

Cool. Let me know if you change you mind.

UPDATE: I will be selling parts off that i dont ever plan on using including:
small items that break on occasion like your window motor stuff, etc
interior and exterior pieces, keeping most switches for accy's
extra suspension stuff(no axles): links, rods, front ds, arms

basically lmk what you need and ill tell you yay or nay....:cheers:

Spare tire lift and cross member?

take it...hows $40 picked up, or i do make it to austin occasionally to frequently :)

If you can drop it off when you're in town, that would be best. Want me to PayPal you?

Spare tire lift and cross member?

Dave, that's an 80, not a 100. Are you hiding another 80 in the bushes on your back 40? :confused:

No, need it for my trailer project. Do you have one in your stash, Lee?

No, need it for my trailer project. Do you have one in your stash, Lee?

NoSir, I don't have an 80 stash. MMW probably does. I do need all the exhaust plumbing for a '97 80. There's a guy in Houston parting out a '97. Might need to line up a road trip...in your luxurious 100 :D

I can transport to Austin

I work downtown San Antonio every day and live in Kyle. I can run parts back and forth as long as they fit in my Avalon. Just a thought. Call me at 210-845-6192 if needing things run back and forth.

Later, Clint

Last edited:
I work downtown San Antonio every day and live in Kyle. I can run parts back and forth as long as they fit in my Avalon. Just a thought. Call me at 210-845-6192 if needing things run back and forth.

Later, Clint

Thank you for offering!!! This will work great because I need to get a part from him and I live in Buda.

Josh, sent ya a PM.

will be going to pick off some parts soo, need anything?
clint ill give you a call to see if you can take parts to jeff/dave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom