80 series owners at Rollin' Smoke BBQ in Las Vegas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Apologies for a bit of a random post. I met two 80 series owners (out with their two jeep friends), at Rollin' Smoke BBQ in Last Vegas Sunday (April 3rd) afternoon. Being a 100 Series owner myself, I complimented their beautiful rigs. They mentioned being members of IH8MUD, but I didn't get their names. Was hoping to connect with them, and maybe do a trail ride some time.

Apologies for a bit of a random post. I met two 80 series owners (out with their two jeep friends), at Rollin' Smoke BBQ in Last Vegas Sunday (April 3rd) afternoon. Being a 100 Series owner myself, I complimented their beautiful rigs. They mentioned being members of IH8MUD, but I didn't get their names. Was hoping to connect with them, and maybe do a trail ride some time.
Not sure who they are but if your on instagram check out @vegaslandcruisers they might be in there.

I wish people would just be on here instead of facebook groups, instagram, or whatnot.

I wish people would just be on here instead of facebook groups, instagram, or whatnot.
I agree I don't do Facebook

I’ll post here the details on the next one, usually decided on a Friday for the Saturday meet or announced on a Saturday if its for a Sunday meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom