80 series on 2 wheels . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would say photoshopped, would expect more sidewall deflection with the weight...

Not photoshopped. Look at the wear pattern on those tires. They overinflate them prior to doing this. I've personally seen LCs and Patrols doing this at over 60mph(in Kuwait). Praise Allah.

^ really ? bring me a thread on ih8mud that has these exact photos ? ( not similar ) the same exact photos :D

Front cover?

What is that front cover for in this pic?
front cover.jpg

Look at the wear marks on the tires...... they line up with the road.I would say its real!:D

^ really ? bring me a thread on ih8mud that has these exact photos ? ( not similar ) the same exact photos :D

Oh please,
OK they are cool but, there are quite a few you tube videos as well:meh:

How is this tech anyway?
Most of the other threads like this got moved to chat
I am just waiting for it to happen

Oh please,
OK they are cool but, there are quite a few you tube videos as well:meh:

How is this tech anyway?
Most of the other threads like this got moved to chat
I am just waiting for it to happen

X2 .. that was awesome the first time that I saw it .. but now .. it's just ok .. same again .. nothing new to learn .. nothing tech to improve in my 80

would be good if they move it to the chat section ^__^

I do have an actual tech question. In the second video it is quite clear that the wheels in the air are not spinning forward or reverse. If the diffs. where locked they would be spinning forward. if not, they should be spinning in reverse and eventually no forward motion would be possible. Do they use a limited slip or do they have 4 wheel independent braking control to lock the wheels that are in the air and put power to the wheels on the ground? I can understand the balance part of the trick and the deep pockets that allow you to learn without worrying about wrecking your truck but I don't understand how the drive train works in this trick.

here's some tech...

Wonder how the bearings/stubs axles/knuckles handle all the side stress?

I guess thats what happens when you have nothing better to do than pull sand out of your shorts all day. :rolleyes:

I do have an actual tech question. In the second video it is quite clear that the wheels in the air are not spinning forward or reverse. If the diffs. where locked they would be spinning forward. if not, they should be spinning in reverse and eventually no forward motion would be possible. Do they use a limited slip or do they have 4 wheel independent braking control to lock the wheels that are in the air and put power to the wheels on the ground? I can understand the balance part of the trick and the deep pockets that allow you to learn without worrying about wrecking your truck but I don't understand how the drive train works in this trick.

If you watch the videos, you will see the front tire in the air is stopped and the rear tire in the air is spinning, I think a rear diff lock is being used.

sir...in the second video..he has his rear diff lock switched..and the front is a OEM part time(aisin) not locked..so he is doing 4x2 only with the rear locked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom