80 series of the world! Pin your location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=211325613697792106221.0004dc3f1acb6e28de82e

Thought this would be interesting to see where we are all from by pinning on this Google map your location. You don't have to put our exact address just city center is fine. Have to be a Google user to pin. Just click the red EDIT button type in your location, right click on the red pin 'set placemark' add any info if you like and click save. :cheers:

You need to log in as a Google mail or account user, if you are not just reply here with your google map location and I will pin your location :)

1. Sign in to your Google account
2. search for your location in the search bar, right click on the red pin, save to 80 series map
3. blue pin comes up on left, click on it and info box pops up
4. fill in any info you want like ih8mud or rig name or both, click 'ok' (not shown)
5. click 'save' then 'done'

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THE MAP TITLE!!!!!!

map.jpg

Last edited:
There is a save button on the left side on the top

its not working ?

You need to log in as a Google mail or account user, if you are not just reply here with your google map location and I will pin your location :)

Not working for me or just dont know what im doing. Calgary, ab

Not working for me or just dont know what im doing. Calgary, ab

I put up a pic of the steps, hope this helps! If not just post your location and i'll pin it.

worked fine for me as long as you're logged into your google account

Look ma, I'm on the map!

Finally got it figured out. Some times I wonder how I find my way home.:clap:

Last edited:
pinned!

pinned!
First one in Europe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom