SOLD 80 Series OEM Sub Tank set up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD

I am selling a fairly complete OEM 80 Series subtank set up. I bought this to install in my 6bt 80 series but I have since found that I am getting 300 plus miles on the primary tank, so looking to pass the sub tank on. I also found a few other toys I would like to redirect the these funds too. Below is what I have. I will try add pictures later today.

14 Gallon OEM 80 Series Sub tank, tank has the sending unit in it.
OEM tank Straps
OEM Sub Tank Switch
OEM Grey Overhead console with sub tank gauge, this piece was not previously tied into the harness mentioned below
OEM dual filler Neck
Modified OEM main tank fill tub to work with the Dual fill neck.
Aftermarket In line Fuel Pump to transfer to the main tank
Home made wiring harness and relay to install it.

I am asking 1400 shipped for everything located in NM.

20190520_144747.jpg

20190520_144807.jpg

20190520_144912.jpg

20190520_145247.jpg

Last edited:
Are you open to selling everything but the gas tank? if so, how much?

No I would rather sell it all together. You could send me a pm with an offer for everythimg but the tank and I will keep it in mind in the event someone just wants the tank.

@Necota, @rhett325i, I would be interested in splitting it up for both of you. I will have to do some research to figure out how to split the cost up. Send me a pm with your full shipping info and I will see what I can figure out.

Still for sale, price drop to 1400 shipped in the lower 48.

Where? Send me a link please.

I paid 1000 for everything but the overhead console. I paid 300 for the overhead console. I then drove 600 miles to pick up the tank set up. Not including my travel I am into it for 1300.

I’m shipping my 97 triple locked to Colombia. I can get the tank there. But the other stuff is more difficult

Necota, I don't feel it is an equal comparison of value for the tank. There is a reason this stuff cost more here in the states it is because you cannot go to the local pick and pull and get one. Honestly if you ship your 80 to Australia you could probably get the entire set up for 1/3 what I am asking. That would not be an apples to apples comparison either. I would consider a reasonable offer based off this market if you decide you are interested in all of it. You know what I have in it. I am already at a loss for the deal I had made splitting it up.

I’m shipping my 97 triple locked to Colombia. I can get the tank there. But the other stuff is more difficult

If only everyone in the states could see the cost savings in shipping there cruiser out of country to have a gas tank fitted. I guess i missed that boat.

Hard to see from the pics, are the outputs of the filler neck angle or horizontal?

I will take a better picture. They are angle I believe not quite horizontal on the end. I will get a picture to confirm. I was told the filler neck was a later model. I guess there is a difference in the bends.

Hard to see from the pics, are the outputs of the filler neck angle or horizontal?

Here are the pictures the two outlets from the filler neck are angled. The end that looks like it is horizontal is a piece of tube connected be a hose.

20190524_210958.jpg

20190524_210727.jpg

I'm still kinda interested at what we talked about before.. I'll be going to Gallup NM this year sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom