Wanted 80 series OEM locker switch pigtail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the plug and wiring that snaps into the back of the OEM locker dial. anyone have one or know the part numbers for the pins? I actually have the plug it just needs pins and wires.

I've searched everywhere. Thanks.

Pigtail

Should be already Prewired for it, Is this going in an 80 ?

Thanks. I already have the switch, I even have a plug that will go into the back of it. I need the pins that go ino the plug. I know they are available as I've managed to get them before but i can't remember how or from where it was I got the part numbers.

I was hoping someone here might know.

I know I can use pin design Sta-Kon terminals but I'd like to use the OEM plug. Thanks.

Thanks. I already have the switch, I even have a plug that will go into the back of it. I need the pins that go ino the plug. I know they are available as I've managed to get them before but i can't remember how or from where it was I got the part numbers.

I was hoping someone here might know.

I know I can use pin design Sta-Kon terminals but I'd like to use the OEM plug. Thanks.

So you only need the three pins with wires that goes on the back of the plug which you connect to the dial switch? You mean the female pins, right? If that is the case, I have a few here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom