For Sale 80 series OEM Aisin winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Sold sold

I wil only ship with Fastenal and you will still need to get a quote from them,I ship from there Sherman Texas location. 75090 TX

Hi I recently bought a HDJ81 for parts and it came with the factory OEM Aisin electric winch.The winch is complete with even the remote and the bag for it.I do not have the cable for it.When I bought the Cruiser the engine was already removed so I have never driven or used the winch.The corners for the bumper are with it but have seen better days and missing some of the mounting tabs.

These are hard to find with all the parts there and I would like to get 1250$ for it.

Shipping would be with Fastenal strapped on a pallet except for Cali,sorry but the Cali guys will have to take care of there own shipping since Fastenal does not ship there.

Joe

2016 parts 064.JPG
2016 parts 065.JPG
2016 parts 066.JPG

Last edited:
More pics

2016 parts 067.JPG
2016 parts 068.JPG
2016 parts 069.JPG
2016 parts 070.JPG

Back on the market ,someone needs this ;)

Joe

Bump and open to reasonable offers,this is taking up to much floorspace in the shop.

Where is the wiring harness w/ solenoid?

Very cool offering, Joe. Never seen one in USA.

Does any one know the pull rating of this winch

I believe it's rated at 10,000lbs.

bump

Very cool ,never seen one here before. If it's Aisin it's got to be good. Mike

so just so nobody gets screwed you are missing the wiring for it? not all of it seems to be there.

so just so nobody gets screwed you are missing the wiring for it? not all of it seems to be there.

What you see in the pictures is what I have ,comparing with Tapages pictures there are some wires missing but pretty sure they can be made up or ordered new if OEM is needed.

Joe

PRICE DROP 1000$ ,I wil only ship with Fastenal and you will still need to get a quote from them,I ship from there Sherman Texas location. 75090 TX

Bump and new price 850$

I can haul this to Roundup next month.

Bump and free ride to Roundup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom