For Sale 80 Series Misc. Parts left from part out. (NM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I parted out a 1993 fj80 a year ago and have some pieces left over plus a few other parts that have just been collecting dust. If I did not list a price just ask or make me an offer. Buyer pays shipping. I will use USPS Flat Rate Boxes when possible. Items located in NM.

If you want better pictures of something specific send me a pm

I will go back and add the parts I missed to the price list when I get a chance.

Rear Mud flaps $20.00

Taillights $20.00 Left Side, 15.00 Right Side – has some cracking but not broken.

Headlights driver side $35.00, passenger side 15.00 – it has 3 broken mounting tabs only good for parts.

Passenger Side turn signal $15.00

Amber running lights $5.00 each

Door cups behind door handles grey $5:00 each no cracks.

Cab handles $5.00 – they don’t all have the screw covers

Under dash heater parts not sure on value, make offer.

Under seat heater $25.00

Wiper arms $15.00

Seatbelts$ $15.00 each

Visors 35.00 for the pair a little dirty and one has started to come apart at the seams. They didn’t sag hardly though. I can dig up a picture before they were removed if needed.

Light Force Lights, 50.00 for the pair. These were not working when removed. I would guess they would need bulbs and obviously whatever wiring harness is needed to run them . They do have pig tails for each light.

SOLD items not listed
Ashtray SOLD
Both passenger row plastic steps SOLD

P1010569.JPG

P1010570.JPG

P1010571.JPG

P1010572.JPG

P1010573.JPG

Last edited:
6.00 for both plus shipping.

How much for the heater? Is it $25?

Yes, 25.00 for the underseat seat heater. Send me you address shipping address and I will get a quote.

How bad is the crack in the rear tail light? I need the passenger if it will fit a 1997.

I think it should fit.

20170404_182122.jpg

20170404_182128.jpg

Do you know if the seat belts will fit a 96? If so I need to replace my driver side belt! Also I need one head rest. Long shot, but I need a spare tire tool kit too if you've got one laying around. Thanks.

Dang, the crack looks just like mine. Thank you for the info. I will pass.

Can I get a close up picture of the door handle cups? I need both front door cups with no cracks in them. Also
need the the cover on the wiper arms for the bolt. How much for the 2 wipers with the covers that cover the mounting
bolt. Hope those mounting bolt covers are in good condition. Close up pic of the head unit and heater controls.
Thanks John

How much for one of the grab handles with good covers for the mounting screws?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom