For Sale 80 Series/LX450 Lots of Parts (tow receiver, rear mud flaps, quarter glass, stock audio stuff) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is the sub structure of the rear bumper? The cross member between the the frame rails that is welded on the four corners? I ask because I would like to replace that piece to mount a tire carrier. Mine is rusted in the middle and the captured nuts welded on the inside are way rusted. Also I have a LC so it may be different....

The sub structure bolts onto the piece you're talking about to create the actual metal part of the bumper under the bumper covers - at least on the Lexus.

I would like to take your rear mud flaps if they are still available. Do you happen to have the fronts as well? I live in Kailua HI. Ill pay the shipping.

I would like to take your rear mud flaps if they are still available. Do you happen to have the fronts as well? I live in Kailua HI. Ill pay the shipping.

I'm sorry I don't have the fronts. PM me your zip code and I'll get you a number for shipping. Thx!

bump

Do you happen to have the gearbox that allows the front seats to move forward and back? small caps are long gone:( Also, I need a left outside mirror and audio speakers and system if you have it (oak is great). As well as the visor for the driver's side and bottom cushion of driver's seat .... shipping to 27519 Thanks!

Do you happen to have the gearbox that allows the front seats to move forward and back? small caps are long gone:( Also, I need a left outside mirror and audio speakers and system if you have it (oak is great). As well as the visor for the driver's side and bottom cushion of driver's seat .... shipping to 27519 Thanks!

PM sent.

FYI to future posters, I'm not parting out a truck. Everything listed are takeoffs from upgrades done to my LX450.

Hey there, is the rear hitch reciever still available? Lmk either way pls. Thanks!

Nice. Any chance you'd be willing to ship to Canada? R2R 2Y1

Bump

BUUUUUUUMP. Make me offers on anything left.

Do you have the driver side headlight?

Bump. The following still for sale. Make me an offer. See pics on page 1...

-Stock towing receiver (see pic in post #4 below) $100
-Left rear (drivers side) door quarter glass $20
-Set of 4 speaker covers $40 (excellent condition)
-Lexus stock head unit and amp $50 (I'll pull the CD changer for you too, it doesn't work though) SOLD
-Color matched rear mud flaps $40

Last edited:
bump

bumpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom