80 series LH fender (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,
I am in a pickle, rebuilding an ’95 80 front end and need to LH front fender. Looked globally for new, but no longer produced. Anyone know of solution. I am on the lookout on the forums, eBay, locally. While I would like to not go aftermarket, i would just to get her back on the road. Thank you for any advice, help.

Best Regards,

Joel

Have you tried @slow95z or Cruiseryard? Best bet is to ask the people that regularly part out because they have way too many parts to list individually.

All,
I am in a pickle, rebuilding an ’95 80 front end and need to LH front fender. Looked globally for new, but no longer produced. Anyone know of solution. I am on the lookout on the forums, eBay, locally. While I would like to not go aftermarket, i would just to get her back on the road. Thank you for any advice, help.

Best Regards,

Joel
There is an amazing place listed above called "classifieds" that you should be able to find someone parting out as well as the other places listed here.

I have several ranging from great to need some Bondo.
I'm all in and intertested in a “great“ one. I’m located in Va. Thank you for reply, LC is pretty pristine w/ 112k, so trying to keep her that way despite moving Truck run in to her front left side.

Last edited:
There is an amazing place listed above called "classifieds" that you should be able to find someone parting out as well as the other places listed here.
Yea, ive been looking there as much as schedule allows, active duty Marine and some good length busy days.

Yea, ive been looking there as much as schedule allows, active duty Marine and some good length busy days.
@slow95z is a great guy and is in GA. If he says he's got one, choose color and level of "ok" and he'll treat you right.

Work out some shipping and it will get taken care of. He knows his stuff.

I'm all in and intertested in a “great“ one. I’m located in Va. my email is joelfschmidt@me.com. Thank you for reply, LC is pretty pristine w/ 112k, so trying to keep her that way despite moving Truck run in to her front left side.
Odds of me having the color you need are basically zero. Send me a private message on here if seriously interested in one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom