For Sale 80 Series Key Set: Ignition barrel, doors, glovebox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
think i posted this in the wrong forum initially so let's try again.

...I've been led to understand that these have not been manufactured by Toyota for some time and that this might be the only set left (no idea there). I bought it years and years ago when I thought I lost a key to my cruiser (found in the laundry).

The kit replaces the ignition block, door locks and glovebox. i think it comes with 2 spare keys. Comes in OEM packaging with toyota stickers and tags and part numbers and whatnot. Can post pics.

edit: forgot a price is needed. $500 based on the fact that ebay has them for $600 new.

Last edited:
think i posted this in the wrong forum initially so let's try again.

...I've been led to understand that these have not been manufactured by Toyota for some time and that this might be the only set left (no idea there). I bought it years and years ago when I thought I lost a key to my cruiser (found in the laundry).

The kit replaces the ignition block, door locks and glovebox. i think it comes with 2 spare keys. Comes in OEM packaging with toyota stickers and tags and part numbers and whatnot. Can post pics.

edit: forgot a price is needed. $1000.

Just a heads up, these can be purchased used for much less...

Yeah I'd like to see the keys that come with this. I hate the giant rubber key heads the current oem keys come with and lament the fact I don't have the original for my 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom