80 Series Interior Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone recommend websites for assorted replacement parts for 80 Series interiors ?? Thank you

This and megazip but I'd check out cruiserteq.com first. They'll have it stateside and shipping will be significantly less. If you can't find if in their site, send them an email with your model number found on the firewall plaque.

If toyota still makes it mega zip and partsouq will have it.

FWIW and if anyone doesn't know, Mega Zip's company and website are based in R uss iah, just FYI. So just like ordering direct from Cyn nah, do you want to give them your personal information?? Some people don't care, some don't know, some are more careful. You decide.

About finding interior parts, another source, other than your local Toyota dealer, is looking in the Parting Out Section of the Classifieds here on Mud.

FWIW and if anyone doesn't know, Mega Zip's company and website are based in R uss iah, just FYI. So just like ordering direct from Cyn nah, do you want to give them your personal information?? Some people don't care, some don't know, some are more careful. You decide.

About finding interior parts, another source, other than your local Toyota dealer, is looking in the Parting Out Section of the Classifieds here on Mud.
If they oak trim with a complete tweed driver's seat, I'd probably give them ssn and a scan of my passport. You don't want to know what Id consider doing for decent door cards at a good price.

If you know the part numbers, amayama partsouq and megazip are all worth a shot.

Unless you’re restoring an 80 back to showroom condition, I’d contact some local people here on mud that part these things out. You‘ll get USA spec 80 series parts and hopefully decent prices and shipping. FYI. Many interior parts for these trucks are NLA depending on year and interior color, at least for USA spec trucks.

If they oak trim with a complete tweed driver's seat, I'd probably give them ssn and a scan of my passport. You don't want to know what Id consider doing for decent door cards at a good price.
have you contacted @arcteryx about these ?

What about little dumb stuff , that the OCD among us fixate on, like these kick-plate fasteners ??

20221021_121855.jpg

Muchas gracias !!

@NLXTACY Witt's End has replacement fasteners for the steps.
Ordered the replacement fasteners from Witt's End, reattached steps.
Anyone know where I can get a new leather shifter wrap ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom