80-Series in South Korea? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tachycardic

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all! I'm headed to Osan AB, and I would love to bring my 80-series. However, I heard that the roads are super narrow and I'm better off putting it in storage and buying a small car there. Thoughts?

Hi all! I'm headed to Osan AB, and I would love to bring my 80-series. However, I heard that the roads are super narrow and I'm better off putting it in storage and buying a small car there. Thoughts?
I've been stationed at Osan and Kunsan (currently back at Kunsan for the 2nd time). The roads are fine for an 80 series. A little snug up north near Osan but not bad and the rest of peninsula is rural driving. I have a s***ty crossover-thing that was given to me by someone PCSing out, it's about the size of an 80 and I have no issues driving it anywhere on the ROK. Use "Naver Maps" to watch out for speed cameras, they're everywhere.

PM me if you have any questions.

I've been stationed at Osan and Kunsan (currently back at Kunsan for the 2nd time). The roads are fine for an 80 series. A little snug up north near Osan but not bad and the rest of peninsula is rural driving. I have a s***ty crossover-thing that was given to me by someone PCSing out, it's about the size of an 80 and I have no issues driving it anywhere on the ROK. Use "Naver Maps" to watch out for speed cameras, they're everywhere.

PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks! That's good to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom