80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

does anybody know if this truck still for sale?

how about Daryl's ph#?

may be he can help me checking it out.

I know he wonders a lot here, more than the WT forum.

any help will be appreciated.

JP, Gentry,AR is about 5-6 hours from me in the extreme NW corner of the state. I could prolly find one of the ARTTORA guys in that area willing to check it out for you. Just call the guy and see how it sounds. If that mileage is correct you could hardly go wrong.

JP, Gentry,AR is about 5-6 hours from me in the extreme NW corner of the state. I could prolly find one of the ARTTORA guys in that area willing to check it out for you. Just call the guy and see how it sounds. If that mileage is correct you could hardly go wrong.

I'll give him a call today!

I'll give him a call today!

I called yeasterday and left him a message. Haven't heard from him yet.
Maybe he speaks Mexican, if so you will have a head start on me JP.:)

I have looked at that LC. It is maybe worth
3k. I offered that to him a month ago. It has
fabric seats IIRC. No lockers. That 40th anniv.
in NW AR looks nice. Wish the wife would drive it.

I have looked at that LC. It is maybe worth
3k. I offered that to him a month ago. It has
fabric seats IIRC. No lockers.

Hmm, then it's most likely a mutt... no ABS, semi-float rear...

Not Mine, Don't know if you where still looking but found this?
1997 Toyota Landcruiser 40th Anniversary Edition

got this email back from them:

There is not a diff-lock switch, but as soon as you put it in 4-low it engages the Diff lock. Engine was just replaced due to a driving error on my part, ran it out of oil. Heater core was replaced this last winter. Other than that there has not been anything major to replace. Just normal wear and tear.
Body is in good shape. I am including a few more pics but don't really have time to take more right now. It is my everyday driver, about 26 miles round trip to work and we take it on trips to Minnesota when we go. Very reliable vehicle and there is really no reason for us to sell. I am just wanting something a little newer and better gas mileage.

3340 at the dealership? Must be junk....

Compared to some I have looked at, its better than junk, but not by much. Odo is inop, AC not working (but compressor is?) passenger side front glass broken out but glass on order, radio inop, interior is ok, paint ok, missing right rear mudflap and exhaust tail pipe tip is missing and held on by baling wire. I would say it has good bones, no rust and drives ok given I have no idea how much mileage it has on it. Gonna have Mark look at it later.

I am looking for something to be able to drive when rebuilding and doing upgrades to the hundred. Then possibly build it up one day when the hundred is done.

Dealer just called and said for 3300 he would fix ac and the leak, fix glass.

Watchya think.

I've been out of the loop for awhile with work commitments, but have been considering selling the 80 and getting something 'newer'.

It's a 96 FZJ80, just turned 200k miles, OME Suspension, ARB non-winch bumper, lockers, slee hd drag link & tie rod, etc. Let me know if you want to talk.

I hope to make the next clc get together in july...

Mike, buy Heath's then you can join the infamous white 80 club. The lift originally under my truck. Buy it and get on with moding the 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom