80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wording in the add and a non-Mississippi phone number makes it seem like a possible scam but may be worth investigating.

1994 Toyota Land Cruser
That one sat out in the Hawkins airport parking lot for a long time....don't know anything about it though.

Is anyone running the Stark 9005 Led replacements in an 80? I know they work in a 100 but wasn't sure if they work in an 80 also.

I ran Stark 9006 in my two tone 80. Worked great for the 6 months I had it. New owner has had zero issues

image.jpg
I listed most of the stuff I did on the white 80 to get it "ready" Man, it adds up!

Yep. I thought my son in law wanted it so I was doing everything I could think of to get him a good start. But, last minute he changed course and picked up an 08 470GX. Not a bad call for what he needs in a truck. So... Beuler, Beuler...

I came across a Gamviti kit and an OEM windshield gasket in my parts pile the other day if you have interest.

@Offroadlimo - saw your reply to greg below about NAPA brake pads. I see only their ultra Premium ceramic for frt pads on an 80, not the Adaptive One line. Any comments on those also?
These where Napa Adaptive One brake pads ADO AD7639 & ADO AD7640. That is all we use if application allows at 49 Tire. Overall have been very satisfied with noise and wear issues using these pads.

Anybody have an IH1 connector for an 80 or mini truck laying around? Trying not to butcher my original 1fz harness. Looks like the pic below and I'm on the hunt for the engine harness side not the dash harness side.
IMG_2188.PNG

**Nevermind. Found one**

Last edited:
Any of you fellas need some castor correction bushings? got 2 sets of the yellow arb ones new in box. Going to go with the plates

Anyone have a Vane Airflow Meter for a 93-94 laying around? A friend of mine screwed up and tried to clean his and long story short he truck is not running anymore.

I've got one 22250-66010

I will hook it up on my 93 to make sure it works, but will that part number work for him?

I've got one 22250-66010

I will hook it up on my 93 to make sure it works, but will that part number work for him?

I will have him double check the part number on his and let you know.

@wct49 post some pics up of @ducksntrout 's 80. That thing is super damn fine.

Also, does anyone have a factory 80 series rack they took off they want to sell......... @euclid ??

@wct49 post some pics up of @ducksntrout 's 80. That thing is super damn fine.

Also, does anyone have a factory 80 series rack they took off they want to sell......... @euclid ??
Jrob has one and it's at DNP's shop if I recall correctly. Last time I saw it it was by one of the doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom