Wanted 80 series front and rear passenger doors and front and rear fender flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

My 80 series took a little bit of damage in our last snow storm. I am looking for both front and rear passenger doors(right side) and front and rear fender flares(right side). I will also need the front passenger door glass as well. My 80 is silver/red 2 tone so I would prefer a lighter color for the doors, to make painting and matching easier. However I am more concerned with cleaner parts with no damage, rust, etc. Please contact me with any questions. I am located in Missouri, zip 63630 for shipping quotes. I have attached a pic of my vehicle and the damage I am looking to fix.

Thank you!

UPDATE: Still searching for front passenger flare for a 91-92.

20230127_143520.jpg

Last edited:
I have doors in Idaho. $125 front and $55 rear. Shipping is expensive though, probably as much as the doors themselves. I think I have white, grey, and green right now.

I have purchased some of the parts. Thank you all that have assisted so far. I am still looking for a couple items.

I am looking for the front passenger fender flare and the long rear passenger fender flare.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom