For Sale 80 Series Front 3rd/Center, Front Drive Shaft and Rear Upper Control Arms (Golden, CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All, need to clear out some space in the garage. Preference will be to local transactions. We'll have to work out shipping if I'm forced to deal with it...

-Stock Front differential for the 80 series. Nothing wrong with it, I got a deal on a new case w/ ARB locker in it, so I just dropped this one and put in the new one. 4.11 stock gears. $250 obo

-Stock front drive shaft. Considering the PO didn't maintain my truck well, I would assume new U joints are needed. Replaced with a double Cardan DS. $50 obo

-Stock rear upper control arms. I have new OEM Toyota Bushings for them. In great condition. Replaced with adjustable UCA's. $120 w/ 4 new bushings loose.

I'll try and get pics up later today....

Hi All, need to clear out some space in the garage. Preference will be to local transactions. We'll have to work out shipping if I'm forced to deal with it...

-Stock Front differential for the 80 series. Nothing wrong with it, I got a deal on a new case w/ ARB locker in it, so I just dropped this one and put in the new one. 4.11 stock gears. $250 obo

-Stock front drive shaft. Considering the PO didn't maintain my truck well, I would assume new U joints are needed. Replaced with a double Cardan DS. $50 obo

-Stock rear upper control arms. I have new OEM Toyota Bushings for them. In great condition. Replaced with adjustable UCA's. $120 w/ 4 new bushings loose.

I'm interested in the front driveshaft if you'd ship.
Thanks
Paul

All PM's replied. Going to see how things go this weekend and then I'll open up to shipping if anyone is interested... Thanks.

Do you still have the front drive shaft available for fzj80?

Max
Maxmurano@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom