For Sale 80 series fender flares + Rear mud flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of fender flares for sale off of my 1994 LC, they are the dark emerald green color. Everything in decent shape with typical striping from tight trails but nothing super deep - except driver side rear flare (door portion) has a broken lower tab. Asking $30 each, $20 for the broken one. Mud flaps 35$ each. You pay shipping from Cody, WY 82414.

PRICE DROP: $25 per flare $15 for the Rear DS with the broken Tab, $30 each mud flap

Will update post with picture in a few.

Front DS Flare Sold

Everything else still available. If you want specific pictures let me know and I'll do my best.

Last edited:
144605e1e73ae6fab6b63ab0cb515f6a.png
1dfb2ebbac29bd1c8fa45ad3fb561b8c.png

Do you still have the driver's front flare? Any idea on shipping to 39759? Thanks

I need the rear passenger side mud flap ship to 33126.

thanks
Ok, going to go get a quote on shipping for TroutBear tomorrow afternoon I'll get you a shipping quote then as well and PM you.

Do you have the mounting brackets selling separatly or must one buy the flare. Looking for a couple rear drivers side mounting brackets
Hm... Let me try to find you some. If you mean the mounting brackets that mount to the door I think I still have them in one of my bags of hardware somewhere but I don't have them with the flares. I will look and get back to you.

Front DS Flare is sold, All other flares and both mudflaps still available. Shipping for the front flare was actually about $75 since it is so bulky so just an FYI to those interested in the front passenger. The rears I believe will be much less though, mudflaps will be about $20 to ship.

Hm... Let me try to find you some. If you mean the mounting brackets that mount to the door I think I still have them in one of my bags of hardware somewhere but I don't have them with the flares. I will look and get back to you.
Sorry for the late update, I couldn't find any of the mounting brackets for the rear door.

FYI Shooter is great to work with. Don't hesitate if he's got what you want!

Price Lowered! $25 per flare $15 for the Rear DS with the broken Tab, $30 each mud flap

Like I said guys, these have some minor surface imperfections from small tree branches and leaves but otherwise they are in good condition, none of them are through the paint.

Sure thing I'll have one up by
Tomorrow evening

Bump! These are a steal guys I need them gone! $25 a flare $30 a mudflap! Only 15$ for the Rear DS Door portion with a broken tab!

interested in passenger side rear flare. Does it have the clips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom