80 Series Fender Flares, Mudflaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sotocamp.com
No longer for sale: 80 Series Fender Flares, Mudflaps

No longer for sale.

I have a complete set of white fender flares off of my 1994. The flares for the two rear doors, only the parts attached to the door, are missing the fiberglass for the bottom bolt. I stripped the fiberglass of by accident when trying to remove the rubber underneath the flare. I believe you might be able to repair the fiberglass and redrill a hole to reattach. The passanger side back two flares have a deep scratch that runs the entire length, but not anything a little body work or bedliner couldn't cover. The front two flares came off well except for for three total screws staying on the actual body panel of my cruiser. If you were able to make/ find the replacement screws it should work just fine as well as maybe adding some good glue inside the screw to make sure it would adhere well.

I will have pictures up within the next day or two. If you are interested reply to the thread or PM me. I also have the original side steps and rear mudflaps. The sidesteps have some good surface rust and the left reat mudflap has a small tear in it.

Make an offer. I am willing to part out the pieces, but I would prefer to sell the flares together.

Last edited:
I need all the pieces on the driver's side, including the mud flap, if you end up parting it out. I will be through Athens and Atlanta for Thanksgiving. -jesse

flares.jpg

Here is a picture of the flares I will be taking more of them later today.
Brian
flares.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom