SOLD 80 series fender flares - black - trimmed in rear - NorCal - $100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These came off of my 1997 fzj80. The tabs are all there, with a couple split / stretched out. Nothing a little rtv won't fix. I also have some of the inserts.

The rears were trimmed up 1" for a 4x4 labs rear bumper. This is good if you have this bumper, but is not good if you want to run the factory mudflaps.

I prefer not to ship, but that may change depending on local interest.

Newly reduced price - $100 for all.

Last edited:
I could use the left rear if Brady doesnt want them. Both pieces of the left rear

Interested in the flares. Any dings or cracks? Ship to Seattle?
I'm open to shipping them at this point, but I have no idea on rates. Probably can't get a quote on shipping until next weekend.

I could use the left rear if Brady doesnt want them. Both pieces of the left rear
The rear was shortened 1" to accommodate my 4x4 labs bumper. You okay with that?

I’m fine with that. I was going to purchase a 4x4 labs rear bumper anyway. I live in Brier WA 98036.

The rear was shortened 1" to accommodate my 4x4 labs bumper. You okay with that?
Yeah thats fine, Ill probably just trim my other one to match. Im missing the left rear flare entirely, both pieces, and just need those two. Let me know how much and I can Venmo or whatever.

Yeah thats fine, Ill probably just trim my other one to match. Im missing the left rear flare entirely, both pieces, and just need those two. Let me know how much and I can Venmo or whatever.
Ok. I'll check shipping rates this weekend.

These came off of my 1997 fzj80. The tabs are all there, with a couple split / stretched out. Nothing a little rtv won't fix. I also have some of the inserts.

The rears were trimmed up 1" for a 4x4 labs rear bumper. This is good if you have this bumper, but is not good if you want to run the factory mudflaps.

View attachment 1896991

View attachment 1896992

View attachment 1896993

View attachment 1896994
Do you sell the rear end extensions?

CD7F291F-A40F-43A5-94BF-02EFDE7B4121.jpeg

View attachment 1896991

View attachment 1896992

View attachment 1896993

View attachment 1896994
I know this post is a couple years old but.............

Question:

How did you mount the flares after trimming them?

I'll need to do similar to mine methinks

Are all the flares sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom