80 Series Factory Electric Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hello fellows .. if anyone have one of those pieces of art from Toyota factory installed on your ( your friend ) 80 series ..

Can be so king and post some pics of how it looks on the factory bumper . ?

any pic it's higly appreciated .. !

Thanks !

David

hell I found information .. here in mud and other places ..

Just a teaser from Marilu 2009 Upgrades .. :D
P1090004.JPG

forgot ..

I was thinking I was made a nice score in a 80 series factory electric winch but not .. here is a 105 factory electric winch ..

It's bigger than the 80 model and the plate that hold it between frame rails it's diferent .. so I'm working right now in how to make it fit behind my front bumper ..

OEM Winch pictures

Here you go.

Cheers

LandCrusher 80
w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg

Last edited:
OEM Winch pictures part 2

Please note; I added a thick ground wire directly to the battery.
Otherwise all is stock.

LandCrusher 80
w4.jpg
w5.jpg
w6.jpg

thanks LandCrusher it's my idea or your winch cable come from top of the drum ..?

Mine it's from a 100/105 series .. no need ground cable .. little bigger gearbox .. mostly the same winch.

Yes the cable comes from the top. I got the winch that way. Thanks for pointing this out to me. Just checked the FSM ... the cable should come from the bottom.

The original ground wire is very small it connects from the winch motor to the frame rail.

I could not get the winch to work ( probably the anti seize on the bolts) until I connected a heavy duty ground wire directly to the battery.

Last edited:
there is a attach slot on the left side ( gearbox of the winch ) of the winch to hold the cable .. this slop to hold the cable determinate the orientation on the drum of the cable .. can you take a detailed pic of this part .. and how you attach the solenoid box connector to the bumper .. ?

100/105 Winch

I may have a lead for 100/105 series winch for a good price. Did you have any problems putting it on 80? How much it different from 80's winch?

Thanks, Yan

thanks LandCrusher it's my idea or your winch cable come from top of the drum ..?

Mine it's from a 100/105 series .. no need ground cable .. little bigger gearbox .. mostly the same winch.

I may have a lead for 100/105 series winch for a good price. Did you have any problems putting it on 80? How much it different from 80's winch?

Thanks, Yan

Minimun if any .. right now it's on my ARB bull bar you can check few pics in the Marilu thread on my sign ..

I already checked your thread. Do you have any ideas if it will fit directly into 80's original brackets for the winch?

I already checked your thread. Do you have any ideas if it will fit directly into 80's original brackets for the winch?

never try it .. but from bare eye both ( 80 series and 105 series ) winches looks have the same bolt pathern .. if that help ...

What I found it's the bottom plate that came in the 80 series for the electric winch it's flat and in the 105 it's bend so it sit the winch a bit higher ..

@Akella can you source a complete setup for the winch ? I'm searching for a plastic shop. Also for a USA 12v system

Message me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom