80 Series Dual Battery Parts - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have these lightly used parts for sale. I'm located in High Point, NC. Can't ship the battery!! I upgraded to a Lithium battery and decided to remove it from under the hood and place it in the back of the truck. So these parts will no longer work for my application.

OEM Battery box: New from DeltaVS ($85), asking $50. In good condition, drilled a couple of holes to pass wires through.
Blue Sea ACR: new ($130) asking $75. This is a smart sensing solenoid that will detect which battery needs the juice and direct it appropriately. Works for lead acid batteries. Here is a link to the website for them: Sites-WestMarine-Site - https://www.westmarine.com/blue-sea-systems-starting-isolation-dual-sensing-automatic-charging-relay-8646283.html?&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=PMax:%20GSC%3eSmart_Shopping%3eMarine%20Electrical&gclid=Cj0KCQjwsIejBhDOARIsANYqkD0c9tc3rgT8iYrF2nV9yHBANXtQb6jYkIEgW4hDRhOkQ9YO6jKEgrwaAt5pEALw_wcB

Interstate Marine deep cycle Lead Acid battery: I'm not sure what these are new now, but this one is still holding a great charge. Just tested it at 12.5V yesterday. Asking $75.

I would like to sell this as a set and not sell piece by piece. At least that is what I would prefer......
IMG_7958.JPG

Additional photo for more battery info.

IMG_7966.JPG

Thank you moderators for letting me post this, these items are SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom