80 series doors cheap in Orlando (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sotocamp.com
Hey everyone I have a set of doors from a 1992 80 series. I just moved to orlando yesterday and I don't have anywhere to store these doors here. I have been asking $200 OBO. I know someone on here could use a pair to make half doors or have spares.

I am very negotiable on the price for the four doors as I will most likely have to scrap them if I cannot find a buyer.

Best way to reach me is through email: bri.pars@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brian

welcome to central fl... we like cheap.. and pictures, lets see em. a few of us are going this saturday to a large off road convention near international drive at the convention ctr it would be great opportunity to connect with some of the local folks.

welcome to central fl... we like cheap.. and pictures, lets see em. a few of us are going this saturday to a large off road convention near international drive at the convention ctr it would be great opportunity to connect with some of the local folks.

Thanks for the welcome! I won't be in the off road community for a while since I bought a 2wd pickup. Anyway, I would like to get rid of these soon before we get in trouble with our neighborhood. Here is the only picture I have at the moment. I can take more if needed. They are scratched up and one has a dent in it.

image.jpg

Got the first notification from the neighborhood that these have to go. These are going to the scrapyard if someone doesn't pick them up. Make some sort of offer and I'll probably take it.

Doors have taken temporary residence in my FJ62.

Ok, we need to find a better spot than that!

They will live in my uncles garage until Turkey Trot, which I can hopefully make it to.

The Brotherhood of the Traveling 80 Doors

I will be at turkey trot to pick them up. Don't know which vehicle I will be in but I needed a drivers door and this was a great Deal. Thanks again Matt for picking them up. I am using the drivers front and gave the passenger front to Danny. Anyone else need the back doors ? Free and u can get them at turkey trot

Is one of yours rusted out? Just scuff down and paint one of these, I think the weatherstrip is still available from Toyota. You can rustoleum it to match pretty well probably.

no just side doors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom