For Sale 80 Series diesel swap related parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

70sguy

SILVER Star
Threads
Some new stuff, some used stuff from my Diesel swap tickle trunk. Prices are in USD, does not include postage unless noted, located in Canada, but can ship from WA 98295. Can do Paypal.

Vacuum pipe, HDJ81 w/ ABS 44799-60140 $40 shipped. This is the nifty hard vacuum tube that goes from Brake booster across inner fender to 1HD-T Vacuum pump. Also has vacuum supply spigot for 1H# AC idle up valve.

Fuel filter tower bracket, LHD HDJ81 51408-60020 $40 shipped. This plate mounts to top of LH shock tower and supports the OE fuel filter tower and primer/Cap assy. Also has the mounts for steering Ujoint cover plate which doesn’t exist on the RHD JDM HDJ81 version of this plate

Bracket, Exhaust #2. HDJ81 17572-17010. $50 shipped. This bracket mounts to frame rail under pass foot well, holes are there on US frame but captive nuts are not, so rivnuts required.

7E0DEBE3-3E44-4102-8AEE-D9CDCC8051B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Misc 80 diesel swap related parts.
All parts are used out of donor JDM RHD HDJ81s

2x 5spd radiators $200 ea, thinner core than ATM version and no ATM cooler in lower tank.
3x Rad shrouds $80 ea
3x fuel line sets, $100 ea, sorry, too big to ship, pick up only.
3x Diesel fuel tank pick up/ return assy’s w/ senders $80ea
3x Instrument Clusters (diesel tachs with turbo LEDs)$150 ea
1x Diesel fuel filler pipe and cap $100
6x LH Battery Trays $50 ea
2x AC idle up solenoids with vacuum tubing $30 ea
1x Starter Relay $55ea shipped
3x Glow plug relays $55ea shipped
2x Air intake boxes, lower half only $100 ea
3x Diesel throttle pedal with hand throttle set ups $50 ea
3x Vacuum reservoirs $50ea shipped
2x Fuel filter cap/primer with shock tower mount $80 ea
2x #2 Exhaust hangar brackets $50 ea shipped
2x Fuse Box relocating brackets $20 ea shipped (moves FZJ80 fuse box over for upgrade to LH fender washer res)
2x Stock dual battery cable set ups $80 ea
2x #1 exhaust brackets, (bellhousing to down pipe bracket) $30ea shipped

I'm doing a conversion I was unaware that all this was needed I have a doner 70 series how difficult is this? Stock feul system won't work? I guess I need one of everything any advise would be appreciated

I'm doing a conversion I was unaware that all this was needed I have a doner 70 series how difficult is this? Stock feul system won't work? I guess I need one of everything any advise would be appreciated

You can make stock FZJ80 fuel line set work, I did that on my first 80 swap, all the rest I swapped in the actual diesel line set along with the fuel tank pick up.

So will stock fuel pump work and the pedal?
Thinking LS swap after looking at this
Stock gas pedal will work fine, just that it won’t likely have provision for the hand throttle set up which the diesels come with, nice to have so you can idle it up and lock it with hand throttle on cold mornings. The Diesel injection pump probably won’t be happy about the fuel being pushed at it high pressure via the stock EFI pump. And the EFI pump will likely burn out. Diesel inj pump pulls its own fuel, but does benefit from a low pressure passive lift pump in line like Walbro FRB-5

PM sent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom