Wanted 80 series DELTA control arms caster correction 3” lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this is a stretch but looking to find some delta 3” control arms. Don’t have the time to weight to buy them from delta. Possibly someone knows of another option.

I’ll sell you mine when my new extended ones come in. Talked to Dave this week and it sounds like it will be a month or two.

I know this is a stretch but looking to find some delta 3” control arms. Don’t have the time to weight to buy them from delta. Possibly someone knows of another option.
saw your looking for arms, I was in the same boat a couple of weeks ago. Delta said 8 weeks. I ended up contacting Superior in AU they wanted me to use their dealer here but the guy never returned my calls and totally droped the ball so I got superior to sell me a set.. before I could ask them for a tracking number they showed up at my door. got them in under 7days. supper nice product too.

I’ll sell you mine when my new extended ones come in. Talked to Dave this week and it sounds like it will be a month or two.
Gotten a dozen or so messages from people wanting to buy my old arms. OP gets first shot then I’ll post em for sale. It’s gonna be July or August y’all so please don’t message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom