80 series dash and door trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone knew if the 1997 land cruiser trim was the same as the 97 lexus LX 450 trim. reason i am asking is that they only offer factory wood trim for the lexus but the land cruiser can have just about any color of wood or material for that matter. im looking at getting carbon fiber put in if i can find it for the lexus :rolleyes:

I was wondering if anyone knew if the 1997 land cruiser trim was the same as the 97 lexus LX 450 trim. reason i am asking is that they only offer factory wood trim for the lexus but the land cruiser can have just about any color of wood or material for that matter. im looking at getting carbon fiber put in if i can find it for the lexus :rolleyes:
I pulled the door wood trim out of lx450 door panels and adapted them to my fzj80's panels. They are pretty much the same... I just had to cut some holes to get it to work but everything lined up. You can get the trim and then just 3m wrap it with whatever pattern you want,

They lx450 panels will clip right into a fzj80s door. My interior was in better shape so that's why I only used the wood.

I think the seats/leather are slightly different in both quality and a slight tone variation, but I never put them side by side when newish and it is harder to tell after so many years, therefore easier to match now.

Yes, the Lexus had factory installed wood grain plastic and Woodgrain kits were added at port or dealership/accessory store on the LC and there were multiple kits available that varied in color, grain, and quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom