For Sale 80-series console fridges ($225-$300), ceiling consoles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Some parts for sale:

1) Compass/Altimeter ceiling console - $120. Console only, nothing else.

2) JDM A/C condenser aux fan. This is a bolt on install on 80s and will dramatically improve A/C performance in traffic. $30 for the rusty one (fan works, but there is significant rust on the grille and the housing). Both good ones sold. Only the rusty one left

3) Two JDM console fridges. One (on the left in pictures) is in better shape than the other. Both have some wear on the front plastic piece, but otherwise in decent shape for the age. Both come with A/C lines that connect to the fridge in the tranny trunnel (you would still need splice those lines into your existing A/C lines to make it work). Fridge one comes with ice trays. Fridge 2 does not.
Scroll all the way down to the last post for pictures.
$300 for fridge #1 (left on the pictures), $225 for fridge #2 (+shipping)

SCROLL TO POST #13 for pics

4) 2 OEM heated seat switches. Vertical style. MUCH more rare than the common horizontal ones. These plug into the existing wiring under the center console on USDM trucks. Scroll down for pics $80 SOLD

Prices dont include shipping.
I can ship stuff to US for $5-10 more than domestic shipping within US would cost.

20190423_150338.jpg

bYP4aMS.jpg

1607003309047.png

Last edited:
A few more items added.
-Clutch fork with release bearing, spring and pivot pin $30 SOLD
-tranny/tcase tunnel mounted shifter boots $45 SOLD
-LHD M/T brake pedal. This part is discontinued by Toyota. No pic, but it's in excellent shape $50 SOLD
-Two LHD M/T shifter consoles. Both of these have been discontinued for a LONG time. First one is grey, early style (pre 95), comes with boots. Excellent condition. Im hesitant to say "like new", but its pretty close. $250 SOLD
-Second one is beige/oak, late style. Good condition with some minor wear here and there. Shifter boots were custom made from leather. This one i would like some kind of trade deal for the same style console in grey. I need this style console for myself in grey. I considered painting it, but it's a shame considering that oak console is FAR more rare and hard to find than grey. SOLD

Last edited:
The fridge just says sold, how much did you ask for it? It’s nice to leave the prices there for people like me considering selling one.

The fridge just says sold, how much did you ask for it? It’s nice to leave the prices there for people like me considering selling one.
I agree with you, and i dont usually remove prices, but in this case i removed it on purpose , because i didn't feel like that price would be a good reference for any future sellers or buyers like yourself. If you listed your fridge for sale for $500, your potential buyers could find this thread and see a much lower price (without reading all the details and fine print), and they would automatically assume that yours is a bad deal because this one sold much cheaper ...

Thank you, sir!

A few more items added.
-Clutch fork with release bearing, spring and pivot pin $30 (will only ship if purchased with something else on the list)
-tranny/tcase tunnel mounted shifter boots $50
-LHD M/T brake pedal. This part is discontinued by Toyota. No pic, but it's in excellent shape $50
-Two LHD M/T shifter consoles. Both of these have been discontinued for a LONG time. First one is grey, early style (pre 95), comes with boots. Excellent condition. Im hesitant to say "like new", but its pretty close. $275
-Second one is beige/oak, late style. Good condition with some minor wear here and there. Shifter boots were custom made from leather. This one i would like some kind of trade deal for the same style console in grey. I need this style console for myself in grey. I considered painting it, but it's a shame considering that oak console is FAR more rare and hard to find than grey. Not interested in selling, but if you throw some ridiculous amount of money at me i might reconsider.

View attachment 1956081

View attachment 1956083

View attachment 1956084

View attachment 1956085

View attachment 1956086

PM sent! Interested in that LHD M/T brake pedal!

I am interested in the ring and pinion set and the brown manual shifter trim console. I may have one to trade if needed. Sending pm.

More parts added.
- Dual fuel filler neck. As pictured. Has a bunch of caked on dirt on it, but cleans off easily with wire brush. This is the later style (95-97, I believe). It came from a 1fz-f powered truck, but its 100% identical to another one that I have from a diesel truck. $160 SOLD
- manual tranny tunnel lower reinforcement bracket. Bought it new, but only used to mark the locations of holes. $10 SOLD
- set of 6 OEM glow plugs for 1hd-t. Brand new, sealed. $100 SOLD
- 2 OEM heated seat switches. Vertical style. MUCH more rare than the common horizontal ones. These plug into the existing wiring under the center console on USDM trucks. $80
- Center diff lock switch, early style. $30

Prices dont include shipping.

MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT FOR SHIPPING TO US - $50

20190612_111144.jpg

Last edited:
Fridges

20190813_111440.jpg

20190813_111449.jpg

20190813_111504.jpg

20190813_111541.jpg

20190813_111608.jpg

Dennis, if you still have the early LHD clutch pedal I'll take it. Will message you.

Last edited:
I’ll take the CDL switch if it’s for a ‘94

PM sent

bump, original post updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom