80 series carpet available now. Matching mats available also (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

9F67F21F-04FF-4761-BE8A-26EF833604DC.jpeg

Here is a picture of the rear cargo mat. Special ordered mine with no holes cut (3rd row seats are in storage)

I'm probably going to put the heat & sound dampening down in late summer...I'll probably reach out then to change out the carpet. I don't think mine will hold up to a power wash and such. Plus, I know I have water in the carpeting and pad because the windshield gasket is bad.

This is on my spreadsheet now, thanks!

Quick notice: we did some trading and have a complete set of bronze, mass-backed carpet that we'd like to move at a substantial discount. It's new, unused, and it's just very slightly darker than the OEM oak match color we offer. Below are two photos showing the difference in color between the OEM oak color and the bronze. (The small piece is a piece of unfaded OEM oak, and the large piece is the bronze)

Send me a PM, and we'll reply with a shipped price for the set.

Thanks,
dnp

unfaded 80 brown vs ACC bronze 1.jpg
unfaded 80 brown vs ACC bronze 2.jpg

Quick notice: we did some trading and have a complete set of bronze, mass-backed carpet that we'd like to move at a substantial discount. It's new, unused, and it's just very slightly darker than the OEM oak match color we offer. Below are two photos showing the difference in color between the OEM oak color and the bronze. (The small piece is a piece of unfaded OEM oak, and the large piece is the bronze)

Send me a PM, and we'll reply with a shipped price for the set.

Thanks,
dnp

View attachment 3168964View attachment 3168965
Sold pending...........

Here’s some updated information.

5-piece carpet kit includes entire passenger area, cargo area, tailgate piece and 2 wheel well pieces.
regular poly backing, $ 433.37
with mass backing, $ 564.21

passenger mats-2 front, 1 second row-$ 157.28

cargo mat-$ 157.91

All prices include shipping to most locations.

Production typically runs 3-5 days once your order is submitted. Upon completion, they send tracking UPS info.

I'd be interested in a set of grey mats. Are you still selling them?

When I pull the carpet next summer and put down heat shielding and sound dampening, I'll order a full set!

It's on my list :)

I'd be interested in a set of grey mats. Are you still selling them?
No….I’m not a vendor. I ended up cleaning my stock carpets and reinstalling them.

PM sent. Hoping we can do some business together.

This is on my list for Summer of 2023!
I'll reach out as we get closer to the summer season; I'm also chasing a leak into the cabin...don't want that with new carpeting and shielding.

Looking forward to getting a new carpet in there!

Sent PM to @Tupelo Honey just wondering if this carpet is still for sale.

Got mine in today, will post of a few pics as I make progress. Will be slow as I am also fixing the door cards, speakers, dash lights, added factory locker switch, etc etc

Same. I got mine several weeks ago. Tying up some drivetrain issues first then putting it in. From inspection I think the “mass-backed” option is worth it. Also, I went with “Graphite” and it looks to closely match the OEM bluish gray.

Interested... Sounds like DNP has a great product and customer service.

Question for fellow Mudders...

Leaning towards mass backed. I've read in other threads that some do the sound deadening and NO mass backing, whereas some do BOTH the sound deadening with mass backing.

Question is... Is it worthwhile to do BOTH sound deadening AND mass backing? Is it a much, much, much more a quieter ride? Versus... Is it plenty quiet with just the mass backing and NO sound deadening?

Just trying to figure out if the juice is worth the squeeze. I get it if you do both, cost (and install time) increases, and that it is also a matter of personal preference on how quiet you want your cabin to be. Not focused on additional cost for sound deadening or added installation effort for mass backing. Also, not going for a soundproof cabin where you can't hear a low flying 747 or F-18 flying by. I'm with the general understanding that doing BOTH or just the mass backing will certainly be a more quieter ride than it is now with the old carpet.

I like a quiet interior as much as the next guy - just wanted to know if anyone can say from driving experience and share their "cabin quietness" thoughts on just the mass backing only vs doing BOTH with the sound deadening.

Thanks all in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom