80 series carpet available now. Matching mats available also (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In an effort to offer as many Land Cruiser flooring options as I can (100 carpet is about to be available also), I want the Land Cruiser community to know I am offering 80 molded carpet, with matching floor mats to be released within the next 30 days or so (hopefully, sooner). Like the 60 / 62 series carpets in my signature line, the 80 carpet I sell is as close to OEM correct as I'm aware is available on the market.

The mfr. had a very slight price increase at the first of 2019, but the 5-piece kits (entire passenger area, cargo area, tailgate piece, and 2 wheel well pieces) are still a very affordable $345 + shipping. Furthermore, ask anyone who has ordered from me on the other series, and they'll let you know I stand behind these products.

PMs are the quickest way to get me, so if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
David
Hi - I’m keen on a grey set, full layers front to back including arches, non-backed, and a matching boot matching mat. I’ll go aftermarket for front and second row above-carpet mats.
I am in New Zealand. Have p-pal/visa/and an account in $us. Only if required I can drop ship from Portland, however suspect a ship direct from you will be as expensive/cheap!
how do we progress please. cheers, Skidders

Hi - I’m keen on a grey set, full layers front to back including arches, non-backed, and a matching boot matching mat. I’ll go aftermarket for front and second row above-carpet mats.
I am in New Zealand. Have p-pal/visa/and an account in $us. Only if required I can drop ship from Portland, however suspect a ship direct from you will be as expensive/cheap!
how do we progress please. cheers, Skidders
Apologies - great to mess my first PM/post up. S

Hey!
I do really want to support the MUD cominity but I have sent DM’s and no answering back. I need to order by the end of this week, if @dnp read this, send me / reply a PM! Ready to order.
Thanks!!
Manny

Hey!
I do really want to support the MUD cominity but I have sent DM’s and no answering back. I need to order by the end of this week, if @dnp read this, send me / reply a PM! Ready to order.
Thanks!!
Manny
Just saw your post. I'm about to send you a PM. Sorry for the delay, but there's a legitimate reason for it.

We'll get this straight this morning.

Thanks for your patience,
David

Does anyone have pics of the gray installed in a late 80?

All, I ordered a rear mat from David @dnp and he handled my order fantastically. The "Oak" carpet was a great color match but the size was a little off. He worked with the vendor and went above and beyond to help resolve the issue.

He communicated with me the whole time and handled the situation wonderfully. Thanks again David for the help and for sticking with my order.

anyone buy and install the grey carpet in their FJ80????

Hey guys.
Can vouch for seller and quality of the carpet. Went with the regular gray option and wow, interior looks and feels brand new again. Fast shipping, fast answers and A+ quality. Will definitely buy some more again. Will send pictures soon

@dnp I sent you a PM and I am interested in a kit for my 80. Let me know, thx.

Very interested...is pricing still the same?

I was going to pull out and wash mine in the next six months, but if I'm going to pull them out, I might as well add sound/heat padding AND just get new molded carpeting.

I mean, it's only logical, right?

Very interested...is pricing still the same?

I was going to pull out and wash mine in the next six months, but if I'm going to pull them out, I might as well add sound/heat padding AND just get new molded carpeting.

I mean, it's only logical, right?
Yes, you're correct on this. 80 carpet doesn't fade as badly as 60/62 carpet, but it does fade some. Plus, I've tried cleaning old carpet before, and it never looks nearly as good as replacement carpet. Plus, adding sound deadening REALLY makes a difference!

dnp

Any pics guys?? It would be much appreciated to see the results in your car, thanks 🙏

I second this notion. ☝️
Hey guys, thanks for the inquiry. We always ask people to take and send photos of their installs, and while many tell us they will, very few do. Heck, we still get a kick out of seeing the transformation of these trucks like the owners do!

Check post #57 of this thread for an install in an FJ80 (which has loop pile - the FZJ80s have cut pile) In the meantime, if anyone else wants to share their install photos - especially of a tan cut pile, we'd be appreciative.

Thanks again,
dnp

In an effort to offer as many Land Cruiser flooring options as I can (100 carpet is about to be available also), I want the Land Cruiser community to know I am offering 80 molded carpet, with matching floor mats to be released within the next 30 days or so (hopefully, sooner). Like the 60 / 62 series carpets in my signature line, the 80 carpet I sell is as close to OEM correct as I'm aware is available on the market.

The mfr. had a very slight price increase at the first of 2019, but the 5-piece kits (entire passenger area, cargo area, tailgate piece, and 2 wheel well pieces) are still a very affordable $345 + shipping. Furthermore, ask anyone who has ordered from me on the other series, and they'll let you know I stand behind these products.

PMs are the quickest way to get me, so if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
David
are you offering reproduction stock floor mat sets?

:popcorn:
:popcorn:
I need two sets of oak and one of gray mats. Waiting for some photos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom