80 Series Bush Guard and Skid Plate (Calgary) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is on my Japanese import, and I want to get an ARB. It is in Great shape and comes with all the hardware, and skid plate as well. Lights are not included!! Also willing to sell the factory bumper too!!

$200 Can. obo Plus the ride!! For bush guard and skid plate

Call Darren at (403) 863-5995 or P.M. me!!

Paypal is great!!

Thanks,

Last edited:
offers!!

you including the winch with the front mumper. I have a JDM cruiser too, would be interested in the whole kit. PM me and we can figure it out.
g

NO WAY i am including the winch for $200... ..only the bush guard for the $200. If you want the bumper too that will be a little more!!

I have had a few questions as to if it is still available.. .. ..

No $$ has come my way yet, so it is all available!!

SOLD...... thanks justchillinout I hope you enjoy!!!

Well a couple poser pics for ya. I'll get a pic from the front when the weather smartins up!

IMGP0221.jpg

IMGP0222.jpg

justchillinout... thats a sweet picture.. is that spray lakes??

colin

Very Nice pic!!

I still haven't bought me arb, but i am turning 30 next month so i am thinking of ordering!!! hill let me know if you are interested and I will order 2 from my guy!!

kup....what price did you get quoted for an ARB.... the best price i found was $1100 including gst and shipping to calgary.

did you get your bushings pressed???

hill

No bushings pressed yet.. I will look into it not this week, but the next..(going to Van), and I will also call my buddy and see what he can do on 2 arb's... it might be cheaper to order from the u.s. with our good dollar right now!!

I'll be in touch at the end of next week!!

hope to hear back from ya darren

check your PM's Hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom