SOLD 80 Series BULK parts for sale - turn for profit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello there. This is my first post on the forum, so please excuse me if I do something wrong.

I'm new to the 80 series club (whoo whoo) and the truck I just picked up came with a LOT of extra goodies. It's awesome except for my upcoming move out of state. My loss is your gain. There's more than what I've listed here, but just trying to hit the highlights. I think you could easily resale these items individually for a profit, but make me an offer. I need to sell this in the next two weeks before I move. PM for an offer. I've listed the ebay ad here too, but I'd rather sell directly. Local pick is encouraged, but I'm willing to ship. I work at a small business here can do freight shipment all the time. I think I can get a good rate for those interested in shipping. Buyer to pay shipping fees.

Thanks in advance for looking!

$1000 + shipping (or local pickup for free)

Group of brand new parts for 80 series Toyota Land Cruiser. Mostly new OEM parts still in bag with PN listed. Can be resold individually for profit. All parts came with project car I purchased, but I don't need these parts.

Local pickup preferred, but willing to ship to continental us only. I'll put everything on a pallet and ship, but seller pays for freight costs.

Parts included (not all are shown):
  • Five (5) interior door panels - all four doors, front are from a lexus I believe (wood grain), three rear
  • Interior door card replacements
  • Interior rear passenger's side quarter panel plastic with door
  • Interior rear driver's side quarter panel plastic with door and OEM sticker
  • Center console (oak brown) with replacement leather top (not installed)
  • Gear selector plastic casing
  • 3D printed cup holders
  • Center control system with buttons (used) and additional control frame (new)
  • 3rd row seats (both) with seat belts
  • Front turn indicators
  • OEM white corner lights - brand new condition
  • knock-off white corner lights as second pair
  • OEM taillights - used
  • Knock-off taillights new
  • Various interior speakers
  • Pulleys and serpentine belts
  • Fuel cap, cover, mounting, and locking system replacement
  • Window Regulator
  • Intake Gasket (2X)
  • Take off steering wheel (rubberized one, not leather)
  • OEM sun-blinds, used
  • Replacement tailgate carpet
  • Sound deadening insulation
  • Washer fluid reservoir
  • Door trim (black)
  • Exhaust bracket
  • Rear-view mirror (used)
  • Ash Tray (not used)
  • Hose clamps (~100 of various sizes, all OEM)
  • Rubber hoses (~50, mostly vacuum line looking stuff, all OEM)
  • Nuts and bolts (~100 of various sizes, all OEM)
  • OEM Foam kits
  • Other various small parts (plastic caps for rear seats, 3rd row steps, transfer case and gear selector boots, etc...)

IMG_6738e.jpg

IMG_6739.JPG

IMG_6740.JPG

IMG_6704.JPG

IMG_6712.JPG

Holy used/NOS parts warehouse, Batman!!! :bounce::bounce2::eek:

DM me. Interested in the lot. Possibly can p/u, but give me a palletized quote to 93463.

Last edited:
Well since I’m late to the party, whoever gets this I’m interested in some of those parts of you sell some.

I'd love to buy a washer bottle...

Whoever buys, let me know. I’m interested in a few things: clear corners and window regulator if it’s the right one.

Also interested in clear corner markers. Sent pm last night

Well…. Just spoke to the seller. Looks like they’ve been sold. I was the first poster, and just waiting on a shipping quote since I thought seller lived in Idaho… turns out he’s just south of me.

The proverbial MUD ‘snub’. Looks like @heckler got the parts? So…. Feel free to blow up his inbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom