80 series bonnet conversion over LS2 from Australia (1 Viewer)

IMG_3225.JPG

That is the way Toyota should have made all the rigs! Damn dude, that is awesome! I don't suppose you have pics during the mod, the metalwork would have been nice to see. Now, How do I get you to make me one in the same color??? :flipoff2:

IMG_3229.JPG

Hope you guys thinks it's a good addition.
That is the way Toyota should have made all the rigs! Damn dude, that is awesome! I don't suppose you have pics during the mod, the metalwork would have been nice to see. Now, How do I get you to make me one in the same color??? :flipoff2:

Hey mate, yes I do, just got to dig 'em up. To get one made = bucket loads of $$$ to have it all done in metal. Was it worth it ? X10 it was.
Plus that 6.0 L98 goes like the clappers and sounds horn. I'll post up a video tomorrow. I tried out low range today with the Marks underdrive transfer gears and it bellows like an angry bull while the speedo reads 'zero'. In fifth at highway speed you just goose the accelerator (drive by wire now) and it squeezes you back in the seat effortlessly.

Looks great, super clean build. Nice job!

Can we see some shots of the hood down, from the front of the rig?

Thanks,

-A

Really nice work on the hood and engine conversion. A part-time transfer case with a L98. Amazing.

Last edited:

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star
Very SWEET! That'd solve Joey's overheating issues too! Better not let him find this thread. I like this better than hood vents.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor
Very SWEET! That'd solve Joey's overheating issues too! Better not let him find this thread. I like this better than hood vents.

Oh don't think I haven't been following this and pondering. I'm waiting for him to answer CDAN's question first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom