80 Series at the Escalator, Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Broski

I love Wheelin my 80
SILVER Star
Threads

The trxus really hook up at Moab. My wife and I did Moab for a week back in 2017. Most of the time spent running trails was completely alone so I didn’t attempt escalator. We did run hell’s revenge a couple times though. In hindsight, escalator and hell’s revenge are probably equal in disaster potential.

The trxus really hook up at Moab. My wife and I did Moab for a week back in 2017. Most of the time spent running trails was completely alone so I didn’t attempt escalator. We did run hell’s revenge a couple times though. In hindsight, escalator and hell’s revenge are probably equal in disaster potential.

Really:confused: Im must of ran a different Hells Revenge

The day I was there a heep had rolled on hell's revenge the guy's I was with did not want to wait for the mess to be cleaned up. No one was hurt, but I did not get to try it.:mad:

The day I was there a heep had rolled on hell's revenge the guy's I was with did not want to wait for the mess to be cleaned up. No one was hurt, but I did not get to try it.:mad:

Im thinking you guys mean Hell's Gate not Hell Revenge?

"Hard passenger"

:goes straight:

"Yeah just like that"

Your spotter sucks
Ya, I did not ask for spotting and if you look close you see I'm not listening to him after the first backup.

I only know Hells Revenge is a trail not an obstacle :meh:
Last Obstacle at the end of the trail. The rest of the trail is easy, The obstacle is what the trail is named after.

Last Obstacle at the end of the trail. The rest of the trail is easy, The obstacle is what the trail is named after.
Then they must have re-done/re-named the trail. Other than that, I'm with Phil: in terms of obstacles, Hell's Gate is the one comparable with Escalator.
That one is at the far end of the trail before it comes back towards town.

At least in the video it looked too easy, you didn’t even spin a tire or anything.
Get the line wrong, and things can get really ugly for a full-body truck.

Then they must have re-done/re-named the trail. Other than that, I'm with Phil: in terms of obstacles, Hell's Gate is the one comparable with Escalator.
That one is at the far end of the trail before it comes back towards town.

Get the line wrong, and things can get really ugly for a full-body truck.
My bad you guys are right.

In that case Hell's "whatever" will be easy for you :grinpimp:
Hoping to try it in to weeks when I at Cruise Moab, Still think it,s the hardest part of the trail

Yesh, I got the Gate confused with the Revenge. I did the Gate. Was kind of intense knowing that there was no one else around.

The 1993-94 1FZ/A442 combo has a signature soundtrack. Nothing else sounds anything like that. The purr of the motor and the unique buzz from the transmission when locked in first gear is unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom