80 Series at the Escalator, Moab

baldilocks

Battle Ground, WA
GOLD Star
The trxus really hook up at Moab. My wife and I did Moab for a week back in 2017. Most of the time spent running trails was completely alone so I didn’t attempt escalator. We did run hell’s revenge a couple times though. In hindsight, escalator and hell’s revenge are probably equal in disaster potential.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

The trxus really hook up at Moab. My wife and I did Moab for a week back in 2017. Most of the time spent running trails was completely alone so I didn’t attempt escalator. We did run hell’s revenge a couple times though. In hindsight, escalator and hell’s revenge are probably equal in disaster potential.
Really:confused: Im must of ran a different Hells Revenge

The day I was there a heep had rolled on hell's revenge the guy's I was with did not want to wait for the mess to be cleaned up. No one was hurt, but I did not get to try it.:mad:

ChaseTruck

--

Last Obstacle at the end of the trail. The rest of the trail is easy, The obstacle is what the trail is named after.
Then they must have re-done/re-named the trail. Other than that, I'm with Phil: in terms of obstacles, Hell's Gate is the one comparable with Escalator.
That one is at the far end of the trail before it comes back towards town.

At least in the video it looked too easy, you didn’t even spin a tire or anything.
Get the line wrong, and things can get really ugly for a full-body truck.

Then they must have re-done/re-named the trail. Other than that, I'm with Phil: in terms of obstacles, Hell's Gate is the one comparable with Escalator.
That one is at the far end of the trail before it comes back towards town.

Get the line wrong, and things can get really ugly for a full-body truck.
My bad you guys are right.

baldilocks

Battle Ground, WA
GOLD Star
Yesh, I got the Gate confused with the Revenge. I did the Gate. Was kind of intense knowing that there was no one else around.

Top Bottom