80-series ARB W/ Warn m12000 Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an ARB front winch bumper and a Warn m12000 winch. The set up is less than a year old. The winch is in perfect working order, and naturally the line has some imperfections. The front bumper is in excellent conditions but has minor damage to the right hook attachment. I am in Austin, Texas and will break them up if necessary. I prefer pick up, and willing to drive. Make an offer for one or both, both prefered. You can PM me, or e-mail me at WilliamCBall@hotmail.com. I will get pictures tonight or tommorow. I need the money, and am liable to give a good deal.

incomming PM :)

1500 obo for both. 550 obo bumper. 950 obo winch.

PM sent.

I could use them but shipping to the PRK would be a killer I'm sure...

I also have some hanna sliders I am willing to sell for 600 obo with cat protection. Will get picks of those too.

wow.

are you pulling all the good stuff off your rig?

It is sad I know. It will be armorless :frown: My parents will probably sell it to someone who knows nothing about 4x4. But have no fear, I have already started eyeing an 84 or 85 toyota pickup. I will stay Toyota forever.

What kind of shape are the sliders in? Pics?

Sent ya e-mail on the sliders...will be in Austin tommorow night

InfoJunky,

If you're going to be in town tomorrow night, you're welcome to attend our LSLC meeting at 7pm at the Rudy's on 183.

davegonz said:
InfoJunky,

If you're going to be in town tomorrow night, you're welcome to attend our LSLC meeting at 7pm at the Rudy's on 183.

I'll try and make it...I'm staying about two miles away!

pm sent

If these guys don't buy, I want to be in line for the bumper and the sliders.

Thanks.

Put me in line

I'll line up for the bumper and winch.

let's deal

hey,

well, here are a couple of pics of the 4runner I mentioned in the PM. Wanna try to work something out.

p.s. the pic of it wheelin' are before the IROKS. The pic of it sitting are after IROKS and obligatory harder wheeling (i.e. more body damage.)

:cheers:
mail

mail

mail

So, is the ARB sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom