80 series ARB/swing away bumpers, NEW slee 6" lift with adj. rear uppers etc.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This project is being parted out, drivetrain and axles are sold. EVERYTHING else is still avail. perfect original frame body and interior, NEW (still in plastic) slee 6" coils, new adj. upper rear links (welded and painted) ARB winch front bumper, Very nice swing-away rear bumper, New 3 link links, with currie Johny joints installed, etc......... If anyone in CA. want anything, 95eighty is comming out in a few weeks to get the axles and drivetrain and said he could bring back to the coast with him. thanks! 303-816-1108

Last edited:
I will take the ARB bumper, how much? Are the lights for sale? If they are, put me in line.

Keeping the lights, $750 for the bumper (it is a winch bumper, not the non-winch in the pic, same cond.) or trade for a 40 series ARB bumper. Everything located in colorado. Must have a dep. before I will hold anything, thanks!

Interior parts

Are the dash parts available. I am looking for a black dash surround for the upper and lower parts (surrounds the climate controls and the upper part with the center vents ). My truck is a 94. Please email me or PM me . Shipping to 58704 (north dakota). Thanks.

Grand

Put me in line for the rear bumper. What kind is it?

Any sliders?

Sliders are sold, $750ea. on the bumpers, $200 for the new 6" slee coils, $200 for the new rear upper adj. control arms. I want to sell the complete frame, body,int. togather since it is in original mint shape, $1000! thanks

I'm not sure I'm clear on this so to clarify; you're selling the body, complete with the interior and frame for $1k... what is still attached to the interior/seats, steering column dash etc?

Sorry, to clarify, it is a complete truck minus drivetrain/axles/bumpers $1000 It is an original colorado rust free truck, no accidents or paint work ever, and the interior is 100% stock and near MINT.

You might want to adjust that price a little to the south, a new ARB Winch Bumper is running in the area of 784.00 plus shipping.

ARB Bull Bar bumper

Still intrested.

Pm'd you on the body/interior.

Next on the rear bumper. PM comin. Ditto on the "what kind is it" question. Any chance on getting some more pics of it?--from the rear perhaps.

BTW, 303 is Colorada?--what part are you in? What part of CA is 95eighty from/heading to?

-Ferg-

What about the wheels and tires? Looks like stock alum alloys painted or powder coated, but I can't quite tell from the pics. What size tires? Are those for sale as well?--if so, definitely interested.

Also, interested in the front driveshaft if it's a DC style shaft.

-Ferg-

Last edited:
On the SLEE springs, do you have all (4) for $200, or just the rears? In addition to the rear upper links, do you also have the rear lower control arms?
Thanks
tONy

Did you have aftermarket (Slee?) front control arms with the 6" lift? If so, I'm interested in the arms.

Second in line behind Ferg for the wheels/tires if they're available.

The wheels and tires are 37x12.50 -16 SSR's at about 90% ( the spare has less) on 5 auto urathane coated FZJ80 rims, $1000 would take them. The rear bumper is a one of a kind from rockymountain4x4.com. There are 4 new slee springs. Please include names in the PM's, easier to keep everyone straight that are in line for parts. thanks!

Can you send detailed pics of the rear bumper? Sent email via PM.

Thanks

Cool. Looking forward to some more pics and details of the rear bumper... Is it powder coated or painted? How is it mounted? Did you alter or remove the stock rear cross-member? Are the side wings tied into the frame? What type of spindle is used for the swing-out?

Passing on the tires/wheels btw. Just a tad too big for my rig at the moment...

Front driveshaft?--I'll take it if it's a double-cardan style shaft by chance.

-Ferg-

Last edited:
Would you consider trades for your wheels/tires? I have a bunch of firearms in excellent condition...:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom