For Sale 80 Series ARB Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The ARB front bumper on my 80 is coming off next week. If interested send me a message. I wont check this thread very often. I will be replacing the ARB with a custom bumper I'm working on. I am NOT interested in shipping it. This is a local pick up only sell.
I would like $600 for the bumper. This will include the hardware, lights that are already mounted to it, and the hi-lift mount and hi-lift. I will get more pics soon. It's in decent shape. No trail damage and no accidents but a couple spots of surface rust underneath. Nothing major and nothing noticeable. I might toss the winch into the deal for $300 more. It's a warn 9K I think. I'm just not sure if I want to go with a bigger winch or not. Here's a pic of it I had on my phone. There is one catch. Whoever buys it needs to help me remove it. I need the extra muscle to slide it off without killing my back. Hurt it years ago so my heavy lifting days are over. It's located in Forest Falls. That is between Yucaipa and Big Bear in Socal.

Already had 3 guys contact me about this. I will work my way through the list from top to bottom and contact everyone interested. I just got home from work and snapped a few more pics. The bumper is in better shape then I realized and so is the winch. I WiLL be selling the winch with the bumper or on it's own. I just realized it's an 8k warn winch. I want something bigger so it will be going but not a required package deal. A warn winch on craigslist will sell crazy fast.

I have the steel cable in my garage somewhere and will try to track it down. I was running synthetic winch rope which I am keeping and already removed.

Alright guys, the bumper and winch are gone. I'm very happy with the outcome. It was put on by a military man (RIP Chris) and is going back to a military man. Seemed like the perfect circle of life for a bumper.

While we were removing the bumper this little bastard showed up. It's scary that my kids and the buyers dog were right there in the yard with it. A shovel to the head took care of him.

That rattlesnake looks a lot different than the ones we have in GA. Is that a diamondback or what? We have a lot of Timber Rattlers here which are a lot lighter in color.

That rattlesnake looks a lot different than the ones we have in GA. Is that a diamondback or what? We have a lot of Timber Rattlers here which are a lot lighter in color.
I have been told we have Western Diamondbacks up here but I am no snake expert. I'm assuming that is what it is. All I know for certain is that it's a rattlesnake. Beyond that, I'm clueless.

Big thanks to bhicks for working with me on the bumper. Both the bumper and winch were in awesome shape.

Really cool part of the mountains I got to see on my transit up. Rattler getting decapitated was pretty sweet too. Forestry buddy of mine said it looks to be an Arizona Black Rattlesnake FWIW.

Thanks again man and stay safe in that backyard!

Drat! So close! If you decide to sell your roof rack one day, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom