For Sale 80 series ARB (2) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
F/S NJ - no ship unless you want to spend $$$$$$$$$

Used - 1-1/2 yrs. ARB front winch bar 80 series. Good shape. $400

New - never mounted ARB commercial 80 series winch mount (takes the 8274 winch) $500 - may need some mount work done to it.

email me at mike@yourlandcruiser.com

deal.gif

Now the commercial bull bar, takes the 8274 style winch, is left.

deal.gif

Hey you still have those 36's?

Yeah - they're for sale. Have some stock alloy rims for sale too.

Someone buy my s*** already! I don't wanna have to :slap: ya. :D

Still got the commercial? :dunno:

For now still have it. Got a lot of questions on it from folks, but it's likely expensive to ship.

Someone get this stuff out of my garage. Heck, anyone want some swampers and extra rims? :dunno: :D

Yeah what happened to the TSL radials Junk? You mentioned some to me awhile back on SOR and never replied to my email. I'll still take em if you got em.

Cruisin - those are not the same as the TSL's mentioned above - those were the radials 33x12.5 and the above are on the 80 and are 36x13r16.

Thought I'd replied and then when I never heard anything thought you didn't want them. Sorry dude, but gave them to someone else. :dunno: Sorry man, was trying to help. Just didn't think you wanted them. :dunno:

Cruisin - those are not the same as the TSL's mentioned above - those were the radials 33x12.5 and the above are on the 80 and are 36x13r16.

Thought I'd replied and then when I never heard anything thought you didn't want them.  Sorry dude, but gave them to someone else. :dunno:  Sorry man, was trying to help.  Just didn't think you wanted them. :dunno:
Damnit I never got your reply, that really blows. Thanks anyway. :'(

Yeah, rumor has it your crap is headed out here, where I'll be tempted by  :beer:  :beer: to do an install....  :G

-H-
Yeah, maybe I'll fill the tubes with old tuna :slap: :D Just remember, as I mentioned to him, the mount's gonna need a little work. Just a reminder cause I know I hate surprises.

MMMMMMMM...tuna. :-X

Junk...Has the eagle left Jersey? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom