Wanted 80 Series: Anti Sway Bar Components (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
HOWDY!!

I've posted in the 80 Series section about the parts interchangeability, but am looking for the shown brackets (sheered off piece, as well as other (U-shaped) brackets, to mount the front and rear anti-sway bars for the 80 series.

My truck is of '91-'92 vintage, but if it's similar, I'd be interested in the '93+ components, as well (I heard somewhere that the '93 ones had slightly beefier sway bars and associated components to accommodate them. My bars are aftermarket with slightly bigger diameter, so the later models' components might even work better for me (I had to widen/lengthen the bolt holes of the U-shaped brackets to make the bigger bars to fit, btw/fwiw).

And just to be clear I do NOT NEED THE SWAY BARS THEMSELVES, just all the (factory/OEM) brackets in the pic, necessary to mount the front/rear sway bars.

I'm in Utah, but am willing to pay for shipping from anywhere in the US or if I have no luck here, then would be OK having it shipped internationally.

Thanks for your time!

Mot

Front3.JPG

The mounts are different on the later ones. They mount on the bottom of the frame as well as up the inside of the frame. I'm not sure if the 91 frames have the holes for the inside of the frame mounts. I may have these but I'm not going to be able to get to them for at least a week. I know Jason at Cruiseryard.com has a couple of 91s he's parting as I talked to him about some early 80 parts. He can probably hook you up fairly quickly.

Thanks, Eric, for chiming in!

I'll contact Jason and will post up what he says!

Cheers!

Mot

Adam,

Is your truck '91-'92?

I have e-mailed Jason, as well.
I'm going to give him a couple of days to reply, but if you would not mind PM-ing me how much you would be willing to part with them for, shipped to Utah (84302) I would appreciate that very much!

Thanks for getting in touch with me. I really appreciate it.

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom