For Sale 80 Series 40th Brand New Carpet, Floor Mats, Sunroof Deflector, Dash Trim, Rain Guards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have brand new in the box carpet for the 80 series. Not OEM. Medium Brown in color. $300 plus shipping.

I also have a used set of front and rear floor mats for a 40th Anniversary. Purchased these and they are still in the box. Very good used condition. $160 plus shipping. *SOLD*

Sunroof deflector OEM used great condition. $75 plus shipping. *SOLD*

Rare JDM front windshield visor. Brand new in box. $160 plus shipping.

Dash Trim Complete Set Factory Match Burlwood Color--Brand new in box--$190 plus shipping.

AVS window rain guards set of 4--Used but excellent condition--$60 plus shipping

Last edited:
Would like to see pics of the floor mats & deflector for condition if possible. Interested.

Got a link to where you purchased your carpet? Interested but I’d like to see pics

I have brand new in the box carpet for the 80 series. Not OEM. Medium Brown in color. $300 plus shipping.

I also have a used set of front and rear floor mats for a 40th Anniversary. Purchased these and they are still in the box. Very good used condition. $160 plus shipping.

Sunroof deflector OEM used great condition. $75 plus shipping.

All are in storage.

Where in Va.?

How far SW?

very interested in the carpet and Mats for a really good deaL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom