Wanted 80 series 2-3" coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcguirejohnson

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for some used 2-3" 80 series front and rear coil springs. I dont care about condition or brand, let me know what ya have.. Prefer non "Heavy" springs though since its going on an 80 series with only an ARB front no winch.

Last edited:
I saw somebody posted a SWEET Icon Stage 3 setup today (including shocks) for $2200. The kit new is about $3500, and is FAR superior to the $1400 Stage 1 Icon kit.

I saw somebody posted a SWEET Icon Stage 3 setup today (including shocks) for $2200. The kit new is about $3500, and is FAR superior to the $1400 Stage 1 Icon kit.
Where

Looking for some used 2-3" 80 series front and rear coil springs. I dont care about condition or brand, let me know what ya have..

I have a set of Front & Rear Dobinsons Variable Rate Tapered Coil Springs for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1990-1997 (3" Heavy) if interested. I had them on for less than a week.

Thats nice, but a little too pricey. I should have put in the original post that it's going on my gf's 80, so she just needs the intimidation factor for getting around in traffic

I have a set of Front & Rear Dobinsons Variable Rate Tapered Coil Springs for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1990-1997 (3" Heavy) if interested. I had them on for less than a week.

I will shoot you a pm

Thats nice, but a little too pricey. I should have put in the original post that it's going on my gf's 80, so she just needs the intimidation factor for getting around in traffic

I will shoot you a pm

Sorry they sold earlier today. It was pretty quick .

Sorry McGuire. I'm the loser who snaked them. Not a complete loss. I bought Dilspec's old 2.5" OME Heavies OME 2850 & 2863. So those are for sale now.

I'm in the process of cleaning them up. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I have some barely used OME2863 springs for sale, $90 shipped if you're in the US. Let me know if these would work for you
Do you still have these? I may be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom