80 Pickin' (LX450) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the delay. Been home for a few hours. Beers and brats at the Archer Cruiser Barn.
These two are the ones responsible for our sickness. We had a 69 FJ55, our Dad bought it new. Many years of Cruiser history in the fam.

20190629_192514.jpg

imagejpeg_0(7).jpg

Last edited:
Great truck! Absolutely love it! She barely fits in the garage by the skin of her teeth, but she's in. Her name shall be Olive.

Makes my lifted 4Runners look like toys.

Can't thank you enough, brother! I'm about to head to the carwash.

My pleasure man.

I can't believe you didn't wash it last night.

Very cool. Proud for you Tim!
Thanks man! I hate it. Casey’s going to have to take it back to Portland. There’s a scratch on the bumper.

She’s about to get her first wax and sticker. Bowfin.

I can honestly say they are great on the road. Close to 2000 miles with some rocks on Ophir Pass with no issues. I didn't air down for the short run since I didn't have air with me but they never missed a beat.
Heavy rain in Oregon was a little sketchy at highway speeds with the rain in the truck ruts but my 60 on 35" Micky T MTZ P3s do the same. It handles like a heavy Cruiser on over sized tires.
They aren't overly noisy or have that football cleat on pavement feel.

My pleasure man.

I can't believe you didn't wash it last night.
I can't believe he didn't sleep in it!! Hope you and Tim don't mind me keeping as my profile picture.... I really loved just sitting and staring at it..... It will be missed but sounds like it went to the right guy/family.

I can honestly say they are great on the road. Close to 2000 miles with some rocks on Ophir Pass with no issues. I didn't air down for the short run since I didn't have air with me but they never missed a beat.
Heavy rain in Oregon was a little sketchy at highway speeds with the rain in the truck ruts but my 60 on 35" Micky T MTZ P3s do the same. It handles like a heavy Cruiser on over sized tires.
They aren't overly noisy or have that football cleat on pavement feel.

That was the 84 in Oregon, right? I grew up in Oregon and most of the highway/freeways in Oregon have those ruts from the trucks running stuff through Eastern Oregon and south on the I-5.

That is awesome to hear, as I am thinking of ditching my current setup 315/75-16 KO2 for the KM3 in 37x12.5x17.

Correct on HWY 84. I can say with confidence all states but Oklahoma have those ruts. Oklahoma is just one big Pothole after another between expansion joints.
I don't think you will be disappointed with the KM3s.
Time will tell on the noise level. Seems that all aggressive tires harden and get louder with age. Some are better than others. Hankook was the absolute worst I have ever owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom