80 owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sj

Threads
My other brother just bought himself an 80 and while he was looking this one came up for sale in Cali.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=55039

My question to you guys and mainly to Phil is how do you like the supercharger? I have just heard that there can be cooling problems. Is this more of a problem in Az? I don't know how serious I am about buying, right now I am just pondering. It looks like a great buy but I'm not sure if I want to sell my 60. I will start to pay off a student loan soon, so I am not sure about the finance.

Thoughts?

Sean

sj said:
I don't know how serious I am about buying, right now I am just pondering. It looks like a great buy but I'm not sure if I want to sell my 60. I will start to pay off a student loan soon, so I am not sure about the finance.

Thoughts?

Sean

Sean,

Can't help you with the supercharger question, but after being in a funk for a few months after selling my 60 (don't you have my Kaymar rack, or is that your brother?), I finally bought an 80. Took it wheeling this weekend, and all I can say is WOW. I no longer miss the 60! :) Get the 80, ditch the 60! Ha, easy for me to say, huh? Anyway, try a PM to the owner, and see if he'll move a little on the price. Without the bumpers, I think he's a little high for other places, but 80's seem to be asking around that here for stock rigs. I got mine for several $K less than what he's asking, but no SC. '95 with 144K, OME HD, Snorkel, 305/70 MTR's, ARB, 9K winch, Upnover rear bumper/tire carrier, plus some extras. had to pay shipping, but still better than I could do locally.

Sell me your bumpers and rack...then sell Jared the 60... then buy the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom