80 lift - OME 850/863/LTR shocks/80 Front arms w/ castor correction bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything is SOLD

I recently bought an 80 and pulled this lift off to put on a 6" lift. Springs are OME 850 and 863. Fronts come with a poly top-spacer as well.

Shocks are OME LTR (fully rebuildable) longtravel remote reservoir shocks. These are OME's top of the line shocks and cost almost 3 times as much as the regular Nitrocharger shocks.

The front arms are stock but with castor correcting bushings all ready installed.

I also have a front stock driveshaft if someone wants to make an offer.

I'm not sure how much lift these offer (someone feel free to chime in) but it ran 35's with no problem.

THey're actually for sale here:https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-tires-wheels/265025-35-12-5-r15-bfg-ats-black-steelies.html

Springs $200 for all 4

Shocks $200 for all (SALE PENDING)

Front arms $150 (SALE PENDING)

(I'll discount a little if you want everything)
Local pickup preferred in Savannah, Ga but I can be talked into driving up to 100 miles or so (to meet half way) for a tank of gas or buyer can pay shipping.

_DSC2148.jpg

_DSC2150.jpg

_DSC2149.jpg

Last edited:
PM on the shocks.

Last edited:
Interested in selling the front poly spacers separately? What color are they? I'll take em if you want to split.

I am interested in the springs and shocks!!! Whats the cost on the ride to 80110 colorado?

If the price is right I'll take the arms as well. I don't know what to offer though? what are you looking for it?

I too am interested in the springs and shocks. I am willing to pay shipping. 85029 is the shipping zip. How much all together?

do you know how many miles the springs/shocks have on them? any pics of the cruiser they came off of with the 35's?
Interested if others fall through

Interested in the shocks and possibly the front arms. I can pickup or meet you. Let me know if you dont want to mess with shipping.

Well... if for some weird reason... everyone else in front of me.... decides that the springs and shocks arent going to work for them.... then I would like to have the next inline spot. :popcorn:

If the springs go and the shocks are left, put me next in line,
Thanks,
Bahndo

I'll take the shocks next if the rest of the world bails out...

I'd like just the 850s if anyone else only wants the rear springs.

put me in line for the rear springs If Mr. Yuppy gets the fronts. Please let us know what the status on the springs is. I might take all 4 if that works out.

I'll stand in line for the the Springs. Thanks

I replied to your PM about the spacers. :wrench:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom