80 Kaymar Tire Carrier (mounts to OEM bumper) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
web.mac.com
I have a Kaymar tire carrier for sale. It mounts to existing OEM bumper on an 80 series. I have all hardware, and I am working on getting some install instructions. The largest tire I have put on it was a 35.

I am asking $375 plus shipping. As it sits the weight is 50.5lbs, I am not sure what total weight with a box would be but my guess is 55lbs. My zip is 87110.

I am open to offers though. If you have a serious offer please PM me.

I don't have many pictures of it:
rorytrip094.jpg

P1010230.jpg

Pics of the carrier as it sits coming soon...

PM sent.

Put me in line if the others fall through...

Thanks!
Dan

Update:

The Kaymar is still available. And here are some pics :D

This is the latch and backplate. It mounts where you see the four holes on the rear crossmember. (It is upside down in the pic)
0324081911.jpg

Here are three pictures of the inner wing support:note that the first two pics show a cut out to clear the exhaust resonator, the last pic is to show where it mounts to (behind the bumperette)
0324081912.jpg

0324081911b.jpg

0324081911a.jpg

These two pictures are of the actual swing away. I am going to keep the two looking studs, as they fit my key not yours The second pic kinda illustrates the tab for a pad lock. Extra measure against spare theft.
0324081912b.jpg

0324081912a.jpg

This pic is to show the relation of the inner wing support and the outer swing away.
0324081913.jpg

Thanks to all that have responded. As it is right now I have a list of possible buyers. I gave priority to those that contacted me first. Here is that list:

Updated 04/06/08:
ThaiCruiser
Citadel
KliersLC

CT Grillguy
bigbluetoy
calaberas
motorsargeT

Last edited:
pm sent. I know I'm way behind but I am interested.

Still interested.

I am also interest if still available

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom