80 Front spring spacer plates bolt in! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
Metal-tech bolt in front spring spacer plates.

We made these originally (2” spacer) just for the company Orange FZJ80 to run with our Old Man Emu J lift to level the front out. We have had a number of people ask us to make these a production item, here they are. No more cracked out falling apart rubber spacers here!

Two completely welded spacer plates for your front springs. They start as two CNC water jet cut ¼” thick plates then a 3” round tube center section is welded between the two. We weld the top bolts in place to aid in installation, include washers and nylock nuts for mounting. The plates are sandblasted and powder coated for a lasting finish. They come as a pair and are avlaible in spacing as 1.5” and 2.0”. (Note: As with any spacers used on the front end you will need to adjust your caster to keep it to factory specs when using this product.)

Pair 2.0” w /mounting hardware $144.95 (Feb only MUD special $124.95 per set!)

Pair 1.5” w/ mounting hardware $144.95 (Feb only MUD Special $124.95 per set!)

In stock ready to ship!

80spacerpcporda7.jpg

Last edited:
Got'm to my door in three days! These guys are great, I needed one 1.5 and one 2 inch spacers. They only sell them in pairs. I made a special request and they made sure that I got what I wanted even though their computer ordering system didn't recognize the indifferent set. Totally awesome product and installs as simply as the thread above shows. :cheers:

~Rookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom