'80 FJ40 for sale in New Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My Friend Eden would like me to post one of his Cruisers for sale here:
'Wilbur,' a 1980 FJ40 with factory power steering, Man-A-Fre re-built H55F 5 speed and split case(approx 6,000 miles since instal), 4:11 gears in the diffs, Ironman 4" lift, all 5 new tyres (30X9.50X15), Cool Cruisers Air Conditioning, all new Toyota weather stripping, door handles, latches and door panels, 94 SR5 4Runner seats grey in colour, tinted windows, Weber carb, typical Northern New Mexico rust; fixable with either 8-10 hours with a welder or an aluminum tub, Man-A-Fre dash board, new Toyota Windscreen, Eclipse CD player, Spector brush guard and fender slides with Warn winch bumper, Hella H4 headlamps, new Toyota alternator and a few other things that are not comming to mind. Colour is dark blue, and he has loads of shots of it. It has approx. 145,000 miles, and runs very well. The frame is perfect, and the rest of the truck needs allmost nothing. He is asking $10,500 for it, and I know he will be willing to work with anyone interested. His is called Eden Kark, and his address is Edenkark@hotmail.com or phone at 505-907-6907
Cheers,
Josh Boltrek

My Friend Eden would like me to post one of his Cruisers for sale here:
'Wilbur,' a 1980 FJ40 with factory power steering, Man-A-Fre re-built H55F 5 speed and split case(approx 6,000 miles since instal), 4:11 gears in the diffs, Ironman 4" lift, all 5 new tyres (30X9.50X15), Cool Cruisers Air Conditioning, all new Toyota weather stripping, door handles, latches and door panels, 94 SR5 4Runner seats grey in colour, tinted windows, Weber carb, typical Northern New Mexico rust; fixable with either 8-10 hours with a welder or an aluminum tub, Man-A-Fre dash board, new Toyota Windscreen, Eclipse CD player, Spector brush guard and fender slides with Warn winch bumper, Hella H4 headlamps, new Toyota alternator and a few other things that are not comming to mind. Colour is dark blue, and he has loads of shots of it. It has approx. 145,000 miles, and runs very well. The frame is perfect, and the rest of the truck needs allmost nothing. He is asking $10,500 for it, and I know he will be willing to work with anyone interested. His is called Eden Kark, and his address is Edenkark@hotmail.com or phone at 505-907-6907
Cheers,
Josh Boltrek
Could you send me some pictures, would love to see it. Steven 505-204-0404 I live in Santa Fe

Unless my eyes deceive me you have responded to a 15 year old thread, FYI

someone would probably give him over 100k for that today; I wish I had the bank roll and what ever those people are smoking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom