80 Fender Flares, Mud gaurds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Available is the set of mud flaps. There is one of the rear ones that is missing the lower mounting tang. All others are good. Best offer

Just for giggles I have a damage multiplier (ie. brush guard) for sale. There is some surface rust but otherwise good. That I can put a price on of $50+ shipping.

Cheers,
Kris

All are gone

Last edited:
I would be interested in front mud flaps, does this mean I am first in line. :bounce:

fender flares pm sent

reffug said:
fender flares pm sent

Hey bud, I thought you were wanting to REMOVE those things there, not double em up!!! What's with dat??? :confused:

PM sent for Fender Flares

turbocruiser said:
Hey bud, I thought you were wanting to REMOVE those things there, not double em up!!! What's with dat??? :confused:

What can I say the :princess: likes em and I have done just a little bit of damage to my present set. :whoops:

Dats what you get for following Junk. :doh:

I sent out PM's last night. I want to sell all four first if that doesn't work out then I will part out each one.

Kris

Price change $350 OBO for all four.

$75 for all four mud guards.

Shipping not included.

Kris

Arya Ebrahimi said:
Jamie, I can't remember which flares you damaged. Perhaps we could get the set and split 'em up. I need the front passenger and front half of the rear passenger. Let me know

Ary

I need both rears Ary.

Flares are sold.

Still have the mud flaps and brush guard.

Kris

I'd be interested in the right rear mud flap if you'd be willing to separate them. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom